What to wear to get a guy to notice you?

Are there any specific things guys like to see a girl wear? I'm trying to figure out what to wear tomorrow to catch this guys eye

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should dress in what makes you feel comfortable. The more comfortable you are, the more confident you will look. Most guys that I know prefer to see girls that are confident in their own skin. So, dress to impress... yourself!
    Good luck!

• Alright thanks that's pretty much how I dress everyday. (:

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't matter if you are pretty. You could be naked for all we care.

A good fit t-shirt and casual jeans is enough for me :)

• It's all about confidence, where something you are comfortable in. Personally, I like warm sweater dresses and leggings with boots, layered comfy looks. But it's what you are comfortable in that matters.

• wear sexy like: a skirt without stockings and girls' sandals gets us a boner. wear a decollete naked part of breast can be seen that makes us to have a boner too. also yoga pants. it turns us on very much.

• "Notice me senpai!"

Wear whatever. If you want a guy to notice you, walk up and talk to him.

• The best way for you to attract us guys is to dress nothing... LOLLOL 😈😈😁

• Wear whatever you want. What kind of guys do you want to notice you?

• Well I don't know much about him but he's the guy I'm currently crushing on. He's seems to be into basketball and he seems charming he's that guy that a lot of girls would find atractictive

• Lol I wish I was that guy

• Dress how you like. Guys who like that kind of dress will be attracted, those who don't, won't.

What Girls Said 5

• Dress in clothes you like.. Never force yourself to dress anyway for a man. Its not what you wear its how u wear it.. you don't have to dress in skimpy clothes to be sexy either. Confidence is the key..

• Boots, tights, skirt or dress & cleavage.

• wear whatever you want... if you're trying to catch the eye of a guy you like i reccomend just being yourself. its easier. maybe wear a nice top, jeans, and sneakers (: you dont need to be a hoe but be classy

• Wear your birthday suit.

• At school I'm talking about

• Lol yea I bet but can we be serious here?

• Wear something a bit revealing such as a top that shows some cleavage or a cute skirt that shows off your legs lol I don't know

• The best outfit is confidence.