Is it okay to wear the same color theme from top to bottom?

I'm a boy. What I mean is, would it be weird to have a common theme of color for all apparel that I wear. For instance, a black and red cap, with a black T-shirt and red jacket. With black jeans and red shoes with black highlights.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's great that you enjoy colors and how they go together, but don't be afraid to challenge yourself to try using more than one color at a time

• I usually wear clothing without bothering about the color combination. I was just wondering if using the same color throughout would make me look weird. :)

• Oh really? I've heard girls say that what you wear makes you stand out more

• Clothing does make a person stand out because it tells other people a lot about them.

What Girls Said 5

• If you like it then I guess it's fine.
    Doesn't mean everyone will like it - chances are they probably won't since not all people have the same taste.
    To me it sounds too matchy matchy - which I avoid. It screams 'I don't know how to match colors so I'll go with the safe and potentially cheap looking option'.

• The thing is, I dont know if I will like it. I've never tried something like this before.

• I myself, do have most of the things. Except the hoodie. So I could probably try it on in a shop. Thanks a lot. Thats a great idea

• No problem.=)

• It works. Therefore, it is fine.

• It doesn't really matter, wear whatever you like! :) Personally I like a guy to be a little more laid back in his style though, t shirts and jeans maybe a flannel. But my opinion doesn't matter, that outfit sounds fine to me!

• Agree completely with @labelleviolette. You have to like it, not the rest of the world.

• I wouldn't mind wear what you like. It's just clothes

• 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Really? Because sometimes wearing particular clothes makes a particular girl more attractive. For me, I guess

• It's totally up to you but me personally as long as their clean and covered up reasonably clothes don't matter at all jeans sweats shorts it's all the same

What Guys Said 1

• Oh sure , that's what I do as well.
    Red and black.
    Gold and black.

Nice colors that go together