I want to be a supermodel really badly but I'm a Muslim?

Ever since I was little I have always wanted to become a supermodel not because of the money or the fame or for the boys but for something I love to do I have always loved watching the Victoria secret runways and I have always wished to be on the runway, but I'm a Muslim and its forbidden in Islam so I always try to get my mind off it but I can't it's just impossible for me I think about it all the time..
ues in every country to attract people to visit and see what true Islam is about. And people say I look like a model a lot and say its a gift. (I'm not trying to brag I'm not that sort of person) and when people say its a gift I often think its a gift from god so why can't I use it to say gods blessed me with a tall body hands and feet a face nose and everything I mean god doesn't look at all the sins you commit but also looks at what my worshippers are doing for me! I probably make no sense at the moment but what should i do? What do you think is right? DO you think god has gave me a perfect body to show to people what Allah subhannah has blessed me with? Please no silly answers I am already under a lot of stress thank you so much!

Ignore this: "ues in every country to attract people to visit and see what true Islam is about."

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is Muslim. I am not, but I know so very much about Islam that I should be one haha
    As you should know, this will be huge haram. If a good Muslim must avert their gaze to the ground when seeing a beautiful woman/man, how do you think half naked modelling will go down? Remember, you are encouraged to wear hijab to protect yourself from sin. It would be very bad to do something like modelling, which puts your body on display for the whole world.
    I am just speaking from Islam. If you weren't Muslim, I would say go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• Modeling that will expose that which is normally hidden is against Islam. The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:

"And I say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear..."--Qur'an Verse 24:31

This verse says it all. Modeling for Muslim women is forbidden. Although Allah blessed you with a superb body, displaying it to someone other than your future husband is out of the question. I recommend that if you're in disagreement you consider converting to another religion. As it stands now you can't be a model.

I wish you the best.

• You have a dilemma here. Model In an is Muslim and she is one of the greatest supermodels of all times. In order to get to that level you need to make your way up. Start small and get a portfolio going and see where that leads you. Also talk to your family. You may be surprised at how supportive they may be

• God isn't going to smite you, but a bunch of barbaric theocrats might.

If you live in a country under Sharia Law, don't try it. You're putting your life in danger. Otherwise, follow your intuitions. Life can be an amazing experience, but once you start going against your intuitions in favor of dogmatism, you're a slave to the will of others.

• Thank you :)
      Luckily I live in Switzerland so I wouldn't be in danger if I'd go for it!

• Go for it. You have a great opportunity to be brave and a role model for millions of Muslim women.

• Model burkas and hijabs

• If you don't use YOUR gift, another beautiful Muslim girl will share hers with the world.

• arabic? or turkish?

What Girls Said 3

• If you were somewhere besides Islam I would that is ok if you are at legal age and not exploiting yourself sexually because that wouldn't be good for your mental health.
    But you are in a harsh place, if you were very serious and meet all the stereotypical requirements (tall, skinny) then you need to be financially stable to invest yourself in a good modelling industry and security. If allowed, you could move over to another country. But in your current situation, your safety comes first. Try to find the best possible outcome, all the best.

• Wait, are you pretty, tall and slim?

• I understand what you mean, but have you thoroughly understood hijab? It's a beautiful thing, think about a diamond, wouldn't you be possessive of it? And lick it away where no eyes or hands can touch it? Same thing with the body. It is precious. The Devils are only telling the men to look your way, it is not them who are interested, but the Devils. Allah have you a beautiful body, but not for entertiainment, it is for when you are married, your special one will enjoy it, and that's special. God does look at all the sins, everything you do. He is judging you, if you don't listen, ok, I can't say further, you will be judged in the day of judgement, when Allah will come upon you and ask questions. Nobody will even care about you on that day, only worried about themselves. You can dress modestly in fashionable attire. Loose clothing, colourful hijabi, make you feel great. Some ideas you can do if you ahev the urge to do so, just dress modestly but fashionable.

An important note that is from life experience.

many of my relatives decided to become a model, she would dress badly and. Fathers would be mad. Months later they quitter, regretting what they've done, they realized they only wanted eyes to look their way. What IS SO IMPROTANT.

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS, YKU CAN DO THIS. I MIGHT BE YOUNGER THAN YOU, BUT PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, DO YIU RELALLY WNATS THIS. Abandon his RULES FLR A TEMORARY HAPPINESS?

DO U REALIZE THE BENEFITS OF HEVEAN?

DO U SEE THE BAD THINGS IN HELL?

Please go pray to Allah and make Dua ask HIM for guidance. May Allah lead you the way.

AMEEN!