Balding and hairstyle?

I've realized that I was losing hairs more often than normal, and started to develop some kind of bald spot.

what kind of hairstyle is the best? Or should I not cut it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to be bald, just keep it really short. It makes it less visible and I know a ton of guys who choose to do it. There will come a time when it gets bad enough you have to live with it or go bald.

I'll shave mine off completely if I ever have that problem. Whatever you're most comfortable with man. Comb overs and trying to hide it usually looks pathetic though. Embrace it or get rid of it.

What Girls Said 4

• Most guys who are balding choose to keep their hair very short. That way the bald spot is hardly visible. If the bald spot is not big, you could probably get away with keeping it a little longer. Just whatever you do, don't do a comb-over!

• have you tried health food supplements? biotin, folic acid, vitamin b complex, silica etc are all good for you aka. priarie naturals hair force product in capsules-good stuff

• Keep your hair very short, or just shave it all off.

• keep your hair really short kinda like a buzz cut.

What Guys Said 5

• Avoid the combover at all costs! Might do some good for a small thinning spot -- but there comes a point where you're not fooling anyone. And shorter hair usually looks good for guys losing their hair.

Also remember that there are lots of bald(ing) male sex symbols.

• I have a bald spot on my left upper side. I simply ask my barber to leave my hair a little long over it. Seriously, ask a barber, they can help.

• If anything I'd probably go with shaving your head completely. This way it looks like a personal choice rather than a comb-over attempt. The problem of the comb-over is that it makes it seem you're ashamed of yourself which is something you shouldn't be. 8P

• Every guy that is balding should just take the final step and shave it all off. Completely bald looks so much better than balding or even worse hair styles that try to cover up balding.

• Just shave it all off. You would look better then trying to hide it or being in denyal