Do you girls think am an alright looking guy?

id mean hot just alright.i wanna know because some girls say am ugly others say am cute

Most Helpful Guy

• you are fine bro, girls say the same sh*t to me lol, I walked up to a girl and she straight up told me I was ugly, my self esteem was down I admit, but hey I still tried, other girls find me cute, other girls find me as ugly as a steaming pile of dog poo. its not set in stone that you are this or you are that... you are what you make yourself out to be, so if you make yourself out to be ugly, you will be ugly, if you make yourself out to be cute as hell, you will be cute as hell.

What Girls Said 5

• adorable yes. do something with your hair? maybe. style it a bit.

i like dark hair on guys. everyone is going to have their own opinion.

i myself I get called hot, cute and in highschool it's like ew.

people who judge on only looks are assholes - I don't listen to people...generally

• you are downright adorable!

• i think you have a nice bone structure and an exotic look. are you south/central american? I think you are good looking, you're too young for me to call you hot but when you get older girls will consider you hot. ignore the haters that call you ugly. everyone isn't going to like you that's the case for any human being, but don't let mean words shake your confidence!

• No and thanks for the complements. everybody it helped my confidance

• I think you're cute! Those girls are just plain mean. They should get a life. be who you are and ignore what people say.

I know this is cheesy, but it's true - It's what's on the inside that counts :)

Hope I helped :)

• The girls who say you're ugly are just plain rude and aren't worth your time to be quite frank. I think you're cute! Let your personality shine and be yourself and you'll find someone who's right for you. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I'll answer because no one else has...you are a regular looking dude. Depending on how you carry yourself on a particular day CAN affect how the females see you. you still look the same when you look in the mirror BUT the females see something different...depending on your mood.

Try to get it in your head that you are going to be at your best today. no matter what..it is a good mindset for anything and a phenomenal mindset when it comes to attracting the fairer sex.

I send you on your journey grasshopper, walk the earth and attract females like moths to a flame. Its all inside when it comes to the ladies..all inside..the outside..well its just gravy...if a girl likes you enough, you'll look better than brad pitt in her eyes...I can garuantee that..no joke. you'll see.

• And that's the way it will be. Some will find you attractive, some won't. Some will say your hair is too short, others too long. Some may think you're too tall, some will wish you taller. The key is to be happy and confident with what you have, the attractiveness in that alone far surpasses any other.

• Everyone has difference opinions and tastes. Then...there are the girls that probably find you attractive, but say you're ugly just to be a bitch and make themselves think they're the sh*t.

• Bro you look just like that gay mexican guy from the movie Crank. Whether that be a compliment or not depends on you. Btw I don't think you're gay if you were worried about that.