Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Whether its for a party, or for school, or just to scare the pants off the little trick-or-treaters. If yes, what are you dressing up as? If no, then why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course! I'll be heading to a party both today and tomorrow dressed as “chief” from the halo game series. My costume cost me an arm and a leg but it’s awesome. I won’t be buying another costume for years to come. Very excited about this weekend.

What Girls Said 7

• yeahhhhh as minnie mouse!

• I'm dressing up! :) It's Halloween, so why not get into the spirit of it? ^_^ Anyways, I won't be sticking around home tomorrow night. My boyfriend and I are going to go through a corn maze and to a Halloween festival, so I guess I sort of have a reason to dress up. I'm going as a cat, but I'm kind of aiming for an anime cat girl sort of look.

• hell yeah I'm dressing up =] I'm going to a metal show and dressing up as a decapitated communist zombie. its gonna be brutal \m/

• I have to work Halloween night but I work with dogs so I'm wearing a white shirt and white pants with black spots haha. All the dogs I work with are going to dress up so why shouldn't I dress up as a doggie!

• I dressed up as a giant taco. It certainly got me some attention, many high fives, and brought a lot of joy to people. I had a lot of fun. Unique costumes are always fun to find and wear.

• yes, me and a group of friends (guys and girls) are being power rangers :)

its kind of a joke.

we're not going to go out and cause trouble though, just for fun.

• Yep! My job lets us dress up, so I'm wearing my pirate costume :)

What Guys Said 6

• No, I am not. I would love to, something fun or maybe scary. But I have no one to go with. Albeit friends have invited me, but I don't want to go where they are going. And it's too late to buy a costume. And parents are pricks about this kind of stuff. I never have fun, so why bother. I stay at home and watch the house.

• If I would I could, go to a retirement home dressed as Death, yea kinda cliche but eh.

However, not going to do anything this year, gotta pack for the move in a week :S

• Dirty sanchez is who I am going as, haha? Just a Mexican with a sombrero a pancho and a big ol statsh!

• Yes, as an out of work pornstar.

• No. What's the point? Seems like a lot of work with little benefit. Stupid waste of time, not as fun as everyone seems to want to think it is.

• This formula is incorrect. It's always better to dress down brotha.