Am I the only one in this world who hates Halloween and thinks it's stupid?

In college the whole idea of Halloween is to dress up like a complete slut and get really drunk and I'd prefer to avoid this this year.

Most Helpful Guy

• sound like you need some d!ck in your life

What Guys Said 4

• I agree with this but its just part of being young and having fun. That doesn't mean dress up like a slut but go out with friends and have a good time.

• I think halloween can give a glimpse into what some people are actually like. If you friends dress up like sluts and are comfy like that then maybe inside they are like that. Also I don't know what you look like but if you're on the heavier side and are jealous of fit girls showing off then you need to get over this hate for halloween. Just a thought.

• Na I could wear that stuff its just that I prefer not to act like this.

• I have nothing against it, I just don't participate in it for anything. It's just for having a good time-

• I love dressing up like a slut and getting drunk!

... I mean... its a kids holiday >:(

• I think Halloween is retarded. My ex girlfriend last year dressed up like a slut with all her friends and went out to the bars. Us guys all hung out. We didn't know where they were going, just that they were going out. We ended up walking into the bar and there are our girlfriends, dressed like whores grinding on guys, one was dancing on the bar, etc.. It's just an attention fest.

• Yes I agree thank you!!

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a senior in high school, and I am dying to get to college! I hear its the best 4 years of your life! Don't let a bunch of sluts ruin it for you; there are more ways to have fun than getting trashed at house parties.

• College is fun your right but that's what college is about so if your not into that scene then I would not live there if I where you.

• You mean on campus?

• I don't hate it or think it's stupid, but I don't know anyone who gets really into it, so I don't get really into it either.

• Nah I like it. I love dressing up in costumes, if you want to dress like a slut that's your choice tho. I was a builder last year and I'm super girl tomorrow! :) And going out and having a good time should be part of the celebrations! obviously not getting so drunk you can't remember the night is not good! Basically everything in moderation! Oh and trick or treating is fun too! I'm 17 but I'm still gonna give it a bit of a go 2m!

• It can be kind of wild . Where I live they have street party on main going back and forth to bars just to get totally trashed. I have two kids and I am a single mom. I just stick to trick or treating and going to kid halloween functions.