If yes, what will you be this year?

If No, why not?

• Yes
    61% (43)51% (27)56% (70)Vote
  • No
    39% (28)49% (26)44% (54)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I picked up a state trooper outfit from one of those Halloween stores and it sucks. But I'm adding some zombie makeup to it, which makes it cooler I think. :-)

0|0
19|14

Most Helpful Girl

• me and my friends goofed off this year and were characters from star trek

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I dressed as a sailor pin up girl. It seemed to be a big hit with everyone. Can't wait until next year, but I probably won't know what I'm gonna do next year until at least this coming summer :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Next year I'll either go as a druid with a nice custom cloak or as a ring wraith from Lord of the Rings... or something more current events related at the time.

• I'm niot dressing up this year because I'm going to hang out at my friends house, with a small group of friends, and watch a couple scary movies. The Saw movies, Halloween, The Uninvited. It'll be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as a cute little black kitty with a tiara on X-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I'm dressing up! It's gonna be fun!

Just got a super girl costume today, and it looks pretty good if I do say so my self!

I'm 17 so the plan is to go clubbing 2m and maybe a bit of trick or treating before hand

We went last year, me and 2 18 year olds six-pack in hand! everyone was strangely friendly and gave us candy anyway!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and a fairy, cause being a witch's sorta cliche. (no offense to all you witches out there!)

1|0
    1|0
    • And being a fairy isn't? lol. I must have seen about 15 little girls last night dressed as fairies.

• Right. But like. In Spanish Halloween's literally called "El Dia de Las Brujas" (Witch's day).

The first thing that usually comes to mind when you think Halloween is most likely a witch.

Whatever. lol. Not that big of a deal.

• I bought this really cool clear mask that slightly distorts my face. 'm pairing it with a saucey evening gown. Supe Fun & Sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Not dressing up...Not into Halloween...But it is okay for others...Don't have a problem with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was llike a rock pixie thing and I won the custom party I went to it was so much fun I don't think I will ever stop dressing up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls' Halloween outfits are always so flimsy, which sucks: October's cold!

0|0
    0|0
    • I assume you're referencing the general lack of material as opposed to quality? If so, I can empathize. Girls seem to dress rather skimpily on Halloween. Not that I'm complaining. ;-)

costumes you buy at a store are of rather horrible quality for the prices they charge. It sucks.

• Haha, I guess both skimpy and flimsy. All the costumes for girls are made of spandex or poorly sewn, low quality pleather, nether of which provide any type of insulation. Oh! why can't we live in a world where a women can dress as an Eskimo or one of the guys from the Deadliest Catch, and yet still be sexy?

• Who says that's not sexy? ;-)

• Yes :) 1920's Flapper Gal ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • no, I don't celebrate halloween

0|0
    0|0
  • i dressed up I got so many complements too ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeesss.

A butterfly/

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't do halloweens her ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and a witch. : )

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a super small town so nobody really dresses up. We just go pumpkin rolling. It's fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

this year I am dressing up as a cop!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallen angel.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Nope, I think dressing up is pretty immature. I don't mind other people dressing up, its their choice, I just never got into the idea of it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I was Sweeny Todd, and my girlfriend was Mrs. Lovett haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Got hit on for the first time because I dressed up as a Secret Service agent. Maybe I should always wear a suit =P

0|1
    0|0
  • Somali Pirate

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dressing up as beetlejuice this year. I recently got the impression down, so I thought I'd dress up as him.

0|0
    0|0
  • dressing up as a blind guy, and my dog is going to be my helper. HAHA walmart now your going to have my fat dog in your store lmao put an aspca vest on her ^.^ ( she's a golden lab)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not a social person, I'm an introvert, like I'm the guy that never gets invited to parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a panda in a suit =D

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rare. I think I might next year.

0|0
    0|0
  • paladin T2 judgment set from world of warcraft.. yes I can be a nerd one day out of the year...lol

link

0|0
    0|0
    • T2? dude, that's old school. its still the best looking pally tier set IMO tho.

• Haha hell yea it is! its oldschool but you know what they say old school never dies! when I get good pics ill post them of my costume

• i don't do halloween

0|0
    0|0
  • I did actually. Had to have some fun this time! : )

0|0
    0|0
  • A hobo playing guitar

0|0
    0|0
  • No costume. Haven't dressed up in at least 18 years.

0|0
    1|0