Top ten things girls like to hear from guys.

I'm dating a girl.. Who I find extremely beautiful.. I think she's too good for me but that being said I am determined to make it work. I usually say pretty deep stuff to her about how I feel and I know the most important thing is to always tell the truth, but I was kind of just wondering.. If you could hear any 10 things from a guy that you would think were amazing, what would they be?

Oh and for the guys, what would be the top ten things to would say too a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• i really like it when guys are really specific when they give comliments like don't just tell me I look good but point out something in praticular, like tell her you like her shirt, or something about her hair, or that you think a specific color is paticularly flattering

What Girls Said 2

• has she ever told you anything special about her? for example if she told you her prom was not what she had hoped for you could sneek into her room and make her very own prom. girls love it when a guy will listen to them. so do somthing special that she would have to tell you for you to know.

• It comes from the heart. Anything nice a boy would say to me from the heart would make me feel on the top of the world (as cheesy as it sounds).

What Guys Said 2

• What women say they want to hear and what actually keeps a relationship going are 2 totally different things...these girls with tell you anything but the truth is you don't need to say anything, infact the LESS you say the better. Show it in your actions not your words, sure you can real off all the crap that every other man has said to her in the past but personally what works best is when you are confident about yourself (so stop all this she's too good for me bullsh*t) and that you respect her and act like a gentleman, keep the deep stuff to a minimum you don't need it, the fact you are with her means you care about her, do other things like take her out to eat once in a while, suprise her but just keep yourself in check, once girls know they have you they either keep you around for entertainment or they just get bored and move on.

• whats for dinner? lol!