What should I wear to look attractive?

I have a horrid sense of fashion. What should a guy wear to look attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask a more mature girl to go shopping with you. Not an older person, but your older brother's wife or someone like that. If you don't have anyone like that, go to a good store when it is quiet (like on a weekday morning) and the assistants have plenty of time, and ask them to help you pick an outfit. Go somewhere that is nice enough that the assistants aren't high school or college-age kids. Tell them your budget. Even if it is really small, they should be able to help you. My brother did this at Nordstroms and he got outfits really cheap because of the great sales. The assistants spent a long time helping him out.

What Girls Said 4

• What sort of styles do you like, what catches ya eye in the fashion world :) first of all?

• show us a pic we can say what you need to do.

P.S: no need to go extreme in fashion when you don't know what you're doing ;p

• look here, maybe you can find some good wear there,

link

• It depends on what kind of girls you're trying to attract.

What Guys Said 3

• Ask a girl friend of yours. She will be honest and helpful. If you can't learn good fashion on your own, it's best to ask a good friend.

• Anything you feel attractive and comfortable in

• I just stick to the Party Boy special. Adidas jumpsuit, thong and bowtie underneath. Oh and can't forget your boombox in case the need to party arises.