Guys would you rather date a girl who wears a lot of makeup or a girl who wears very little makeup?

I am the type of girl who doesn't like to get glossied up everyday spending an hour in front of the mirror putting on every single piece of makeup I own. I will put on eye shadow and lip gloss maybe mascara but not foundation, concealer, and all of that other stuff just let me know what you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a girl with personality - but I would prefer that the girl didn't wear make-up.

The thing about make-up ; it is great for "nights out" or something else, where the girl and the guy dress up nice to go somewhere. Simply for each other, there is no reason to dress up. Be yourself.

They should appreciate you for being you,

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• That sounds about right to me.

• I agree with ArtistBoy, make-up is good on those days you wanna go out and get people's attention, but it is not fun when you see a girl wearing makeup all week long and at the end of it when you go out with her she looks just like always.

You can always use a little makeup on the eyes to bring out your features, as the other anonymous said.

Gio

• I prefer a girl that doesn't wear makeup. Ofcourse a bit of lip gloss and mascara is fine but I don't like them girls that cake themselves in foundation and fake tan.

• I prefer a girl who wears minimal makeup I like the natural beauty

• I like a little make up. Just enough to bring out your features. Don't look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show

What Girls Said 0