Does smell attract you?

Recently I heard a myth that certain smells attract certain types of guys, like a sweet smell attracts a sweet guy or a sexy smell gets you noticed... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• OK, I know I already answered, but I have the answer to your question! This is from my social sciences course... so it's true... :)

"Smell and pheromones have just as much of an impact too. Professor Claus Wedekind of the University of Bern in Switzerland found that women are consistently drawn to the smell of men whose immune systems are different from their own. The more different the immune system, the wider the range of immunities their offspring would have. This is known as disassortative sexual selection. The perfume industry is keenly aware of this; they routinely use pheromones to perfect their aromatic concoctions. It's like a match made in a perfume bottle."

Tada! :) I'm sooo happy I found the answer... lol