boxers

boyshorts

reg underwear pagamas

etc etc etc etc etc
if you want you can also add if you sleep alone or sleep with someone

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I sleep in my birthday suit; nothing. I find clothes to be uncomfortable. They always bunch up and just annoy me. I can’t sleep unless I’m in the nude.

0|1
    0|0
    • I used to be that way...............i was deployed with the marine core an 2 years after ime bacjk home I still can't sleep comfortable in boxers or no shirt or no jeans

What Girls Said 6

• All the girls have answered anonymously so far haha

When it's cold, I wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt or t-shirt. When it's hot, shorts and a tank top.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sweats like comfy clothes, I do have a boyfriend but usually sleep alone because he's not with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • panties or nothing. gotta let my *lil mama* breathe, and yes I sleep alone. I realize full well what you're doing, I'm just answering this pervy question for the xper points haha

0|0
    0|0
  • you want to jack off to these answers, don't you?

3|0
    0|1
    • Lol I laughed when I saw that someone arrow-uped this answer hahaha

• what makes you think girls just wear sexy panties to bed? lol. it cold out. we wear clothes.

2|1
    0|1
    • I never said they do I said sweatpants didn't I

an ime married so no I don't jack off to these awnsers if I wanted some I would tell her

• Show All
    • Well, if your wife is so fabulously sexily dressed when she goes to sleep, why do you need to know what we wear? if you must know, I wear flannel PJs, a sweatshirt, and socks.

• Its just a question an I ould care less what she wears its what she's confortable in

• a bed =D

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Sweat pants and a regular shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Underwear/boxers are the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep in my clothes for the next day, that way I can be prepared for when the zombies attack.

2|1
    0|1
    • \_(0.0)_/, whatever, when the zombies come bursting in your door, I'll bet you wishyou had your shoes on so you can run away faster.

• mostly boxers, but only because I live with my family. I love sleeping nude.

1|1
    0|0