What do you sleep in?

What do you sleep in?

as in clothing

like thong

boxers

boyshorts

reg underwear pagamas

etc etc etc etc etc
if you want you can also add if you sleep alone or sleep with someone

Most Helpful Guy

• I sleep in my birthday suit; nothing. I find clothes to be uncomfortable. They always bunch up and just annoy me. I can’t sleep unless I’m in the nude.

• I used to be that way...............i was deployed with the marine core an 2 years after ime bacjk home I still can't sleep comfortable in boxers or no shirt or no jeans

What Girls Said 6

• All the girls have answered anonymously so far haha

When it's cold, I wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt or t-shirt. When it's hot, shorts and a tank top.

• I like sweats like comfy clothes, I do have a boyfriend but usually sleep alone because he's not with me.

• panties or nothing. gotta let my *lil mama* breathe, and yes I sleep alone. I realize full well what you're doing, I'm just answering this pervy question for the xper points haha

• you want to jack off to these answers, don't you?

• Lol I laughed when I saw that someone arrow-uped this answer hahaha

• what makes you think girls just wear sexy panties to bed? lol. it cold out. we wear clothes.

• I never said they do I said sweatpants didn't I

an ime married so no I don't jack off to these awnsers if I wanted some I would tell her

• Well, if your wife is so fabulously sexily dressed when she goes to sleep, why do you need to know what we wear? if you must know, I wear flannel PJs, a sweatshirt, and socks.

• Its just a question an I ould care less what she wears its what she's confortable in

• a bed =D

What Guys Said 4

• Sweat pants and a regular shirt.

• Underwear/boxers are the best.

• I sleep in my clothes for the next day, that way I can be prepared for when the zombies attack.

• \_(0.0)_/, whatever, when the zombies come bursting in your door, I'll bet you wishyou had your shoes on so you can run away faster.

• mostly boxers, but only because I live with my family. I love sleeping nude.