I wanna be skinny, HELP?

I really love fashion and I honestly believe that clothes look better on skinny girls. I'm always envious when I see skinny girls, cause they look amazing in almost everything. Oversized sweaters, jeans, thigh high boots, bralettes, leggings, everything!! Sometimes I don't even buy clothes that I really like because I know they won't look good on me, I'm not skinny... I wanna be skinny so bad. That's my dream!!😭 I've tried being skinny, it's not working😭😭 HELP!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a convo with my uncle and cousin about this try
    - the duckin diet (don't know how it is spelled)
    - the nordic diet
    - the gylcemic index diet (where you eat foods with low glycemic index diet)
    - the paleoethic diet
    - or the atkins diet
    - the eat clean diet

the atkins diet is the fastest way to lose weight but the hardest to maintain long term

the other diets are all things you can do for the rest of your life and not deprive yourself of tasty food.

What Guys Said 7

• Take up aerobics, tennis, any kind of endurance sport and really work at it. You may never be a champion, but you WILL get skinny from it!!

• Eating healthy, exercising. I'm currently trying to get rid of some belly fat to get my abs to show.

Been doing hit exercises which is running as fast as you can as long as you can, resting shortly then doing it again.

Same thing can be done with weights too, for better results in shorter time. If you walk for lets say 45 minutes, you're not really pushing your body when you can run and do hit exercises for 5-15 minutes and burn more calories because you're pushing yourself.

This is just what's worked for me personally so far. Good satiating foods that will keep you feeling full are, apples, bananas, peanut butter, and protein. I drink a protein shake to keep me full, and protein I heard raises your metabolism or makes your body work/burn fat to digest.

• just focus on being healthy and all your goals will come in time. seriously.

• Diet is the most important thing
    most girls suck when it comes to diet...

My ex used to complain about getting fat and ate reeses pieces every night
    Just dont eat junk food, thats a start

• Go to the gym get a trainer and let them work there stuff but you have to eat right you HAVE TO EAT RIGHT

http://i58.tinypic.com/29oon0m.jpg

• Look. Go to the gym. Start running and be careful what you eat. IF you respect those 3 things I told you u r gonna be skinny in 2 months. WORK HARD PLAY HARD. #Peace #Gym

• First I may ask... what is skinny? For you. If that's you in that icon, then you already are skinny.

What Girls Said 5

• you know what they say... skinny girls look good in clothes but fit girls look good naked (: aim to be more fit and to have a healthy balanced diet. im very skinny and i wish i wasnt! i wish i had some ass and i was more toned. its not all its hyped up to be amd most guys think im too thin.

• I can't dispute the over sized sweat shirt thing... If only haha

www.wish.com/.../sweat%20shirt

• Go on a diet and workout?

• Hey. I've tried so hard and I lose some weight but then I gain it all back in no time

• I think you're dieting too much. A too intense diet KILLS your hormones! Hormones that help maintain a leaner, healthier body. Testosterone is one of those.

Don't starve yourself, just eat GOOD things. Starving yourself never helps.

• I agree with ferretman, don't go on those stupid depriving diets where you lose 5 lbs in one week and then gain it back plus more. Start eating healthy and workout.

• Your face looks skinny so I would have assumed you were... But eating right (and less) and exercise will slim you down. Smaller weights and lots of reps toned your muscle.

• Cut out all junk food from your diet, lol that's my dream too