I need ideas on how I can promote my recently opened fashion/clothing store using Social Media?

I want it to be seen as the go-to place when it comes to style. I already have some ideas such as giveaways to increase facebook fans, Vloggers and creating a pinterest account.
if you have any ideas let me know,

Most Helpful Guy

• This is information I charge clients for, but I'll give you a general idea of what it is you can focus on in order to promote your fashion line.

1. Have a fully functioning, SEO optimized website that links to all of your social media accounts, as well as other eCommerce websites like Amazon and eBay.

2. Target the enthusiastic few rather than the silent many. Keywords and hashtags are how you find the vocal minority on sites like Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.

3. Create great ads and advertise on large scale platforms. I recommend advertising on Facebook as well as Amazon. If you want to be thorough, Google Adwords and Bing should also be considered.

There are little tricks of the trade that make sure you optimize each and every one of these facets of marketing, but again I can't give away everything.

What Guys Said 3

• ask yer friends 2 put the sttore on their fbs , maybe?

• Type of fashion? There are many types of websites and pages dedicated to many different types of clothing. I can probably help

• How do you track your store's ranking? Do you use such services like https://rankinity.com ? They help a lot with such purposes really. They allow you to track your rank in real time and give you some suggestions on how to improve your website's ranking. It will be helpful for you definitely! ;)

What Girls Said 1