What do you think of women with pixie cuts?

I have had different variations of the "pixie cut" for two years. I have gotten a lot of complements but I have also gotten some negativity. Personally, I like it and it makes me feel confident. What do you girls and guys think about pixie cuts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it and i love them!!! a girl with short hair is everything lol. First of all it lets people know your real, fierce and secretive with a spicy side!!! Like Halle berry!!! every girl (i wish) might look good with a pixie cut but if you can pull it off then your gorgeous forever and ever!!!

What Guys Said 5

• For me, it depends on the woman, some look super cute with them others, it doesn't fit their face shape or their personality.

• Well if all depenpon the girl... pixie cuts looks better on some women and not good on some...
    But i personally prefer long hair.. at least till her shoulder...😳😊

• Girls always look better with at least shoulder-length hair.

• Depends on the girl, some can rock it well others not so much. It's kinda like guys who go bald.

• They're cute.

What Girls Said 5

• Lately pixie cuts are too fashionable. Sometimes when I walk in the street I get confused if a person is a boy or a girl. I wanted to cut them pixie and then style them rockabilly style or spiky, but it wouldn't look good on me.. If it looks good on you then why not?

• I think they can look adorable. You have to have the right head shape and long graceful neck for it, though...

• I love it absolutely and need to have it myself because my hair is that curly I cannot wear longer hair.

• Adorably fabulous !

• I love it! Wouldn't fit me but I'm sure you're super cute in it!