'When can I take you out on a real date?'

I've been on two group dates with a guy, we haven't really gotten a chance to get to know each other, but an attraction is definitely there. On the last group outing, when I was leaving he walked me to my car and he asked when he could take me out on a real date. Is he just looking for sex, or is seeking something serious?

What Guys Said 1

• Well it sounds like he wants to take you on a date with just you and him, not with anyone else around, probably so he can get to know you better and see how it is with just you, no friends.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like he likes you and is looking for more than just sex. if he wanted just to hook up, why would he ask to take you out on a real date? most guys wouldn't take it to that level if they were just intending to hook up. a lot of girls can't even get guys to ask them on dates now so that's saying something!