What do you like to see a girl wear in the cold months?

question says it all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Warm clothes... anything that isn't tacky or gawdy. Maybe I sounded sarcastic or like a smart alec by saying "warm clothes" but I've seen many girls wearing tight pants and shorts, to me it seemed liek they were trying to just scream "I'M A SKANK! LOOK AT ME!" at the top of their lungs so to speak.

What Guys Said 5

• I love tight jeans and fuzzy top boots? I guess that's what there called? fuzzy top boots? lol.. but other than that.. I don't really mind... scarfs and such... if I'm attracted to the girl I'm attracted to her... I don't really know what else to say... lol

• Fuzzy top boots....uggz?

maybe?

dk

• Uggz are ugly

• Im gonna guess thts why they are called uggz, lol ;)

• no ugg boots or anything like it. and definitely don't wear them over top of your pants. LAME and lazy.

• Great question. Form fitting thin sweaters, jeans and boots with heels.

Dan

• Um... clothes? I doubt she wants to be cold. Of course, if you have heat, then I guess it doesn't necessarily matter what you wear.

• Warm clothes look really cute. I like layers, tight fleece zips, turtleneck sweater dresses, ski clothes, you name it!

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't think the question says it all. I don't understand what you're asking.

• Shes asking what do guys like to see girls dressed in. in the cold winter months

of course its a generalization. all guys like different things. but itll be interesting to see what the answers wind up to be

• Eh. doesn't really matter to me persoanlly...but I guess it really just depends on where you live...the colder it is the more likely ur gonna say "f*** looking good I'm freaking cold get me layers of clothes, NOW" ha!

• @SarahBabeeXO Wearing sweatshirts make you look lazy? How is that true? You're trying to be warm! Wear whatever you want to keep yourself warm. Who cares what guys think? Guys wear what makes them comfortable.