What do you think about this jumpsuit?

What do you think about this jumpsuit?
I tried this jumpsuit earlier today. I like the color and style, but I'm not sure if it looks good on me and flatters my body. What do you guys think? Should I buy it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a personal dislike of salmonpink. And also I think you are thin, and this jumpsuit practically hides that. So I think there is a possibility to buy something more flattering for your body. Also the top part is a bit strange to me.

But that is just my opinion. I don't think there is anything wrong with buying this though.

• I agree on the top part !

• That was exactly my concern. I was wondering if it makes me look bigger than I really am and if I look like I'm drawning since I'm petite. It's quite expensive to me so I want it to look awesome. If not, then it's not worth the money. Thanks for answering :)

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 11

• wow i was totally picturing a completely different thing when i read the word jumpsuit lol. anyways it looks good on you and i really like the color.

• Jumpsuits are so out of style that they are completely ugly and take away from your beauty

• Wow thanks for answering hahaha

• I didn't downvote you. I got your point on the first comment. The second comment started to feel like you were being mean in my opinion. I feel that it was unnecessary.

• I didn't think you did, that was to the person/s who disagree. I was only stating these are one of those things that most guys find unattractive that girls like and think we will find them attractive... like fake nails.. But if you are not trying to get any attention from the male species... than by all means wear what you'd like :) I just assumed since you are still pretty young that you might still dress to impress :)

• It's not unflattering, but it really depends on the setting you plan to wear it in. Seems suitable for work in a professional office, not great for a night out.

• I think it makes you lose a lot of shape and its sort of seems like its too much for you... you need something less thick and heavy since your pretty dainty

• I am only 5'2 lol. Yeah when I tried it, I did find few spots where they were too big on my body. Or it was a size too big Lol. But I havw decided not to buy it. Thanks foe answering! :)

• Sure, but if you find the right fit it would look very cute on you. Keep looking :)

I think it's the top part. Looks like a thin bullet proof vest lol

• I don't think it looks too bad. But you're right about it not being flattering. But if you feel comfortable in it, and like it, buy it. We don't always have to see every curve in a woman's body.

• I like it i think it looks good

• not digging the color

• No liking the colour and the way it fits your body. Would not buy.

• I like the colour. It resembles a dress. Not bad, not bad at all.

• Jumpsuits don't suit you, they are very much out of style.

• Because I'm petite? Or they're just out of style that's why they don't look good?

• They are just so out of style that they don't look good at all.

• Alright. Thanks! :)

• Not a fan of the color sweetheart. The style is okay.

What Girls Said 10

• Are you going to have it tailored? The fit is a little weird at the top and the waist could stand to be taken up to flatter your proportions more. I also kind of worry about the workmanship since the stitching and seams are so obvious.

I do really like the color and general silhouette though! It looks like it would be a ton of fun to wear in the summer.

• Yeah I was thinking this jumpsuit is pretty expensive for me, if it needs to be tailored it might not worth the money. Thanks for answering! :)

• I don't like it, but then again I am short.
    I'd never think of buying a jumpsuit in the first place.
    It may help if you combine it with a pair of heels.

• I'm short too! Lol. That's why I asked this question. Cause I wasn't sure. Thanks!

• You're welcome!

• It looks fine to me.

At the end of the day, it comes down to what u like.
    People will always have opinions.

• I was never a fan of jumpsuits myself. It seems that women like them though.
    I guess the color is just eh. Not good at all in my opinion. Also, if you tailored it like around the waist you won't look so shapeless.

• I wasn't either. Plus I'm short so I always thought they were not made for me lol. But then I saw this, I was on the fence haha

• I'm short too lol which is why I avoid one piece clothing cuz it makes me look shorter. Nothing wrong with being short, but looking like an Oompa Loompa is something else.

If you wear some tall heels it will help.

• I like it a lot! The colour though may be a bit light on your skin tone. Do they have anymore in a different colour?

• They only have that and black. But I already have too much black :/

• Haha yeah I'm the same too! I have to much black clothing!

• I clearly have no idea what a jumpsuit is haha It is cute

• I like it! It looks really good on you. Lovely colour. Buy it :-)

• I love it. With a nice pair of heels you're good to go👌

• It also depends where you plan on wearing it and for what.

• I really like it!! Looks great on you :)