What do you think about dreads on a female?

Im looking to try something different and natural. I love my real hair but it hard to manage sometimes and i love my weave but i dont wana wear weave anymore. I've been thinking about getting dreads for a month now but i feel like maybe guys wouldn't find me attractive as much. Regardless if they dont im doing it for me but i still want to feel and look sexy.
Im just thinking about what other think about them on a female, im black by the way but that shouldn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Nope, nope, nope. I don't like dreads on a female, it just loses that appeal that women's hair have.
    Weaves are also a big no for me. Natural hair all the way.

• I am homosexual but gurl you'd be pretty. Just be aware that once you get it they are very hard and painful to remove

• I like dreads, can be sexy.

• It's like with most things it all depends on the individual how it suits them or not.
    I like dreadlocks on some.

• Kinda hawt, kinda weird

• If you're hot and they aren't too yucky, by all means.

• What about bald. I saw this black woman and her head was bic'd and it was oddly very sexy

• i'm not really bothered, i think some can look nice.

• As a guy, I'm gonna be honest with this dreads look on girls (not particularly you), it's not hot. Kinda like anime. And it does look good on guys.

No offence dear but it's the beggar's look. Look for another style.

What Girls Said 4

• I love dreads on a girl :) If it's what you want then go for it! If you feel sexy and happy in yourself then you will just naturally attract people to you ;)

• Dreads are one of my favorite hairstyles on guys and girls. I think you should definitely go for it if you're prepared for the upkeep of them!

• They're so cute if they're neat. Love dreads when done right. Go for it

• They are not fore everyone. If you can pull them off, great go for it.