Girls, do you wear make-up? What kind of make-up? Why?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear eyeliner & mascara.
    Why? Because I want to.

What Girls Said 13

• Because I am sexy!

• I've never tried makeup before, but I personally prefer not wearing it anyway. Everyone has a preference, but I think that you should be able to feel happy in your own skin. Natural is more attractive than face paint.

• I don't wear it often, but when I'm feeling particularly girly I like to wear mascara and lipgloss

• I wear makeup coz I need it for my skin. Whenever I go out, I need something on my face to protect sunburn. That's why. If I don't need it, I think I won't do that, lol. I'm quite lazy.
    I do my moisturizer, BB cream, powder and some eye liner.

• I wear eyeliner and mascara when I feel like it but not often, When I wear a bit of make up it is to hide my imperfections plain and simple or sometimes to have a bit of a change.

• Not everyday sometimes. Eyeliner (to hide tired eyes apperance). And sometimes lipstick.

• No, because I honestly have no Idea how to put most make up on
    by myself

• I wear concealer, mascara, and if I'm feeling fancy I'll wear eyeliner or eyeshadow. It makes me feel pretty confident, so that's really it.

• I wear concealer and bronzer because I have a lot of pimples and red skin and stuff like that. Oh and I wear mascara for fun.

• I put concealer under my eyes every few days. So I don't look tired.

• I dont usually but once in a while ill wear eye makeup and some lip color but I don't cake my face

• 0|0
  • Nope, i dont wear any make up other than chap stick...