how to tell mom about wanting thong?

Hello, i am a 14 y/o boy and i am also straight. However I have a question I really need answered. I have purchased 3 thongs off amazon, and I enjoy wearing them. But I would like to make thongs my full time underwear. So, my question is, how should I go about telling my mom my choosing in underwear? I'm very nervous to tell her, but I think telling her my choice would be the best thing to do. So how should i tell her?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to tell her but if you want too just say mom I like things and I want too wear them
    Then walk away

• I think I may have to talk a little more than that lol. Also I wouldn't tell her, but I Dont know how I would be able to get anymore.

• Telling her to not go through my mail would make her even more suspicious

• Then like I said hey to your mail before she does and start getting it yourself

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Show them to her and say "Mom you're gonna be seeing these in the laundry and I don't want it to be awkward. I'm straight and all. I just like the way these fit and feel."

• u don't have 2 tell her dude...;-)

• My mom kept finding my thongs in the laundry so I told her I liked wearing them. She was fine with it and said if I wanted to wear them I'd have to buy my own and do my own laundry. I was 15 at the time but I started wearing them at 13. Still wear thongs and g-strings 20 years later. They are my favorite style underwear and swimwear.