Guys, getting Ready: The girl who takes her time getting ready to look GREAT or the girl who is ready in <20 min and looks decent?

In an everyday setting (excluding formal dinners, business parties, balls, 5-star restaurants, concerts, etc) you're getting ready to go out with your girl. Assuming all other factors are equal, which girl would you prefer to have?

Girl A) Spends 1-3+ hrs getting ready to go out. Whole shebang, hair, makeup, outfit, shoes, accessories, bag, etc. Everything coordinates perfectly, she looks damn near ideal for a magazine advertisement and attracts a lot of stares from jealous guys.

Girl B) Spends <20 min getting ready. Her clothes are clean & decently coordinated, her hair is combed (& maybe quickly styled), she's got a minimal (if any) amt of makeup on (1-3 products). May be pretty, but most people aren't going to give themselves whiplash trying to get a second look.

Note: Assume both start fresh out of the bath/shower.

• Girl A) The perfect-looking one (that takes extensive time to achieve said perfection)
    27% (4)
  • Girl B) The decent-looking one (that has you out the door in <30 min)
    73% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 2. If you're spending forever getting ready that tells me she has serious self esteem problems. I get the response of "I do it to feel pretty for myself." Which is a complete lie. No one would throw that much of their time away for that Unless you plan on being in front of a mirror the whole time that girl won't know how good they look. I'd rather be with the girl who takes 20 minutes she seems way more confident.

What Guys Said 6

• Girl 2 obviously. I don't have time for this shit. Girl 1 probably will make me look bad standing next to her. And if it was only a casual night out, I would think Girl 1 is trying way too hard and is really insecure about herself.

• I can't explain how many times I've been late to something because of girl number 1. By far the most annoying trait there is.

• perfection.. thats funny , no one is perfect.. but anyway , se can take her time , i dont give a fuck. just be ready in time . i dont want to be late.

• The girl who is ready in 20 or less minutes.

• B. No question.

• I think GAG needs to be renamed "This or That?"... they can even keep the same logo lol. Seriously, this site has questions setting so many of these silly "one or the other" type questions that I'm worried that you all aren't getting out and experiencing what real life is like.

Seriously, who has preferences in things like these? lol