What is the big deal about blonds?

Why does almost every guy seem to like blonds better than brunettes/red heads/black hair? Every time I go somewhere guys shrug at the brunette but freak out about the blond.. why is this?

PS I don't hate blonds

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a reputations thing, most guys think blonde girls are easy and brainless, only good for sex and so on and so forth. That's usually because guys are thinking with the wrong part of their anatomy. Personally I've dated more brunettes than blondes and more redheads than any other hair colour lol, but that's only me. Hair colour doesn't really affect who I like.

What Guys Said 1

• Blonds are overrated. Even though I'm a blond

What Girls Said 2

• You should read through some of the questions that people have posted on hair color (they've been asked so many times)--it seems like blondes are the least popular :\

• It seems this question is asked every day. Stop caring about what other people think and focus on yourself. :) you'll be much happier.