Do crop tops look odd if you have broad shoulders?

Summer is around the corner and I have a little obsession with crop tops. I'm 5'5 and 65 kilos, a bit overweight but I don't have fat on my stomach. However I have very broad shoulders for a girls. What do you guys think, do crop tops look odd if you have broad shoulders?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like crop tops but you need to have the right body. If you feel comfortable wearing them then go ahead. You shouldn't wear something you are not comfortable with even if it's considered hot by majority of people.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you'd look hella hot in one.

• you do have fat on your stomach otherwise you would have abs

What Girls Said 5

• I would say they do not look good, in fact look a bit trashy. But that being said, who cares what other people thin, wear whatever you want!

• me personally i LOVE them im 5'4 and what you mean a bit overweight? whatever you want to wear , wear it whatever makes you comfortable

• It all depends on proportions. They will put an extra accent on your shoulders, but if your waist and hips compensate for that, it looks even lovely. It will give you a very female athletic look.

• Wear what makes you happy c:

• If you think it looks good on you, go for it.