Does a tattoo make a guy more attractive?

Does tattoos on a guy make him more masculine?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to me. Tattoos make muscular guys more attractive. But many skinny/fat guys get them. To me, it makes them less so. Kind of weird.

• So physique 50% tattoos 50%? or more physique then tatts

• No... more like physique 100% and tattoos a bonus depending on the type if we're talking only about physique. If we mean everything than 50/50 on physique and personality, tattoos a bonus.

What Girls Said 13

• It does not.

• Some women like tattooes while others don't. The important question is, do you want a tattoo?

• Thinking about it just for the nice design and look

• No. /////////

• depends on the placement and the actual design,

for example im a frikken sucker for tribal chest tattooos. instantly more attractive if you dont have a lot of extra fat/man tits

• Depends on the tattoo. But yes it makes guys a lot more attractive.

• it doesn't make him more attractive it depends on the body so to be more attractive you should gain muscles and abs

• What happens if they had a good body and no tatts? vs a person with a good body and tatts?

• Me personally? No.

I rather my guy be tattoo free

• not for me, no.

• Nope. Not for me

• Not a fan, and they don't add or take away a mans masculinity to me.

• for me I find it really hot :3

• Not for me, no.

• Most of the guys who girls find attractive have some sort of ink on them just curious

• No I don't think so. But I appreciate that some guys want to express themselves in this way and that is fine.

• Is it all personal preference? I know some girls when they mention hot guys are usually have some ink on them.

• So physique + tattoos = attractive?

• Confidence = great posture
      Physique + great posture = attractiveness.
      He has a tribal tattoo but it is actually part of his culture, not just for sake of having a tribal tattoo - that is pretty hot. But otherwise tattoos do nothing for me.

What Guys Said 6

• If you're thinking about getting one just so girls would be more into you then I'd strongly advise you not to. Some girls find it attractive, others don't care either way, and then there's the girls who insta-judge you, but those aren't the kind women you'd want anyway.

Tattoos still have a certain image, eventhough everyone and their mom has one nowadays (myself included), and I suppose some girls are drawn to the whole 'bad boy' image. Most girls I've met are very much into them, and I'm not just talking about the trashy type. It depends on a lot of factors, but if you are considering it; get it done properly and at least try to be somewhat original.

• I'm thinking of getting it but going to ask if it makes a huge difference. Most the girl's I've talked to in real life prefer a guy with tatts something about the whole package?

• it makes your body art, that's something i suppose.

• It's not gonna alter how attractive you are generally. Don't get one for that reason.

• they all said no , dont get a tattoo

• Everything you do doesn't have to please a woman. Do what you want for yourself. If she doesn't find it attractive then move on

• Tough Guy Stickers :P
    Masculine men have big muscles and facial hair