Girls, do you wear undershirt over the bra and under a T-shirt?

and what about when you are more formal and wearing white shirt or a dress for office? I know a lot of boys do, but I have never seen a lot of girls do the same, why is that?

• I wear undershirt over bra.
    44% (12)
  • I just wear bra with no undershirt.
    41% (11)
  • I wear undershirt but no bra.
    7% (2)
  • I wear neither.
    8% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I wear boys small crew neck to shirt. They are so comfortable and keeps me feeling clean. then of course helpful if I'm wearing something otherwise revealing in one way or another-- but not limited to.

But I don't wear a bra / under shirt / t shirt. That'd be too many layers id end up tugging on stuff bc I hate bunching.

When out.
    1Bra ( or no bra) t shirt shirt

2Bra ( or no bra) t shirt sweater

3Bra t shirt

At home
    just t shirt or just bra or nothing.

What Girls Said 10

• I usually wear a camisole under all my shirts because they're a nice accent and they help the shirts fall more neatly without making me really warm. I usually go for something like this

maur.imageg.net/.../pMAUR1-18338063v275.jpg

www.maurices.com/.../index.jsp

• As others have said, I only wear an undershirt if the shirt I'm wearing is sheer/see-through. Otherwise, just a bra is suffice, in my opinion.

• Oh, I'll also wear an undershirt if the top is low-cut and I don't want to show too much cleavage.

• I answered A because I have a lot of shirts that you can easily see the bra through if I don't wear an undershirt, but if it's not see through then I won't.

• I answered A but it all depends on the shirt. If I am going to work, I don't want my tits hanging out, but if its a night our with my SO, and I want to look sexy, I may forgo the undershirt and let the girls out for some air ;-)

• It depends. I usually wear it when the shirt is see through or it's cold. I don't like it when it shows unless I'm dancing/working out.

• I don't unless my shirt is see through

• only when the shirt is see through

• no, and I never wear white.

• i wear sports bras so i dont really need an under shirt

• 0|0