Girls, what motivated you to get a nose piercing?

Did you mostly do it for yourself, your love or just because so many girls are doing it?

• Thinks a girl's nose piercing looks cute
    82% (14)
  • Don't really like it that much but wanted to be in style
    18% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• thought its cute (it was actually as cute as fuck till it got infected and i got it removed)

What Girls Said 11

• I have no interest in any more piercings than I already have (one in each ear). So I'm going to be a party pooper and tell you I don't have, nor will I ever have, a nose piercing.

• I haven't got one but I think it suits some girls better than others, definitely.

• I like septum piercings somewhat. I don't think I'd ever have it done, though.

• I think it would look good, and it's stylish and it's also kind of a statement, vut not to big of a statement.

• My younger sister got her nose pierced almost two years ago, and she'd always wanted one so she went for it. it's very cute on her.

I hope we're talking about the ones on top of your nose and not the septum piercings, haha.

• Have my septum done, so yup.

I have that one over a normal stud because it won't scar my face and I can hide it easier

• I got my septum pierced because I thought it would look good on me. I was right XP (but I'm not wearing it in my pic so don't go looking for it xP)

• really want one

• I want to get my nose peirced.

• i have a septum piercing and i did it because i thought it would look nice on me.

• Nothing. I haven't got my nose pierced, and probs never will.