would you rather be called 'hot' or 'cute'?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute sounds too feminine for me, and calling someone hot is a dead giveaway for telling them you're sexually attractive. But that's just me. I like handsome more than cute or hot.

• Really? That's sweet. Although I call a lot of my guy friends 'handsome'... so hmmm I wonder what they're thinking.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm getting older now so I would rather be handsome than either of those two. When a girl says a guy is handsome it makes me think the guy looks good in a big boy way and is usually someone who is distinguished and has their life together.

• Depends. If its a girl I like only as a firend I'm happy with cute. If its a girl I'm physically attracted to, being called hot is better

• Hot.

Cute is not what we aim for.

• Hot, it seems more like you are WANTED in a sex type way, cute seems like they feel sorry for you.

• girls are alway telling me im cute i hate it! makes me feel weird.

What Girls Said 1

• I think your cute. Being hot is being sexy and you just have a girl next door look but that's good. Don't change who you are

• Haha thanks (:

but I'm not sure you understood the question.

but its all good I got a free compliment!

(: haha