Would you like a guy to have a few tattoos on his arm or not?

If you had to choose would you rather a guy with some tattoos on his arms or no tattoos on his arms. here's a couple of examples.

• With a few tattoos.
  • No tattoos.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I love tattoos but not the cliche. Ones That are just ment to Conform to a look. I love the stories and how that tattoo reflects what you were at that point in time. Personal ones are the sexiest. Give me a nerdy death eater symbol over a trendy piece of tribal or sugar skull any day of the week.

• Yeah i was thinking of getting a meaningful one because i was depressed for years and still kinda am.

• yeah, i really like tattoos.

• I love tattoos!!! I'm fine with them

• yeah, sure, i love tattoos !
    but the unique ones, the ones that actually mean something to the person, not any tattoo.

• I think tatto is super hot, if the tatto is well done. not some half done pice all over :)

• I don't care. I don't like it or hate it.

What Guys Said 1

• if ur gonna get ink because of bitches, DONT.

Not only is this fad going out, mostly people get them without thinking of the bigger picture, they will look horrible in about 10 years.

Also if people think tattoos are for "bad boys" give me a break. Mostly dweeby little queefs get them these days.
    Also in my opinion there a massive cry for attention.

Not hating on all tattoos but it sounds like your doing it for the look. Id reconsider ma boy