Girls, underwire or not?

Do you prefer underwire bras or no wire? Why?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they provide good support I'd rather not have the underwire poking me. I have both, if you're going to be wearing a bra fro extended periods of time the bra without the underwire is more comfortable. I'm a smal B-cup so I don't need a whole lot of support anyway.

What Girls Said 7

• No wire bras! They last longer. Once the wire rips out, the bra is no good anymore. Plus no-wire bras are more comfortable :)

• No!!! I have like 20 bras but I wear the same one over and over and it has no wire, because they are the most comfortable.

• As long as there's support idc. I don't even know the difference, don't all bras have wires?

• (laughing)
    Neither as I don't ever have a real reason TO wear bras :)

• Underwire.
    Its more comfortable and it helps support ur boobs. It also makes them look bigger ;)

• Underwire, it helps keep them up and feels comfortable

• yeah i like underwire. i have small boobs that don't really need a ton of support, but it makes them look less awkward i guess haha. and the underwire is not uncomfortable for me at all. i never even feel it.