Guys, would you ever wear Leggings? Girls what do you think?

So I'm interested in wearing wearing leggings, because they seem comfy as fuck, and just about every girl I know wears them. And no, I'm not gay, a cross dresser, etc, I just like the comfort dtyle of the leggings, much how I like the comfort of size 0 and 00 skinny jeans. Clothes to me don't have an affixed gender, and I think hey can be worn by anyone. I wear skinny jeans, because they are comforable, and I'm goingot get my first pair of leggings tonight beause I also think they are comfortable.

So guys, would you ever try on Leggings? And girls, what do you think?

Also don't you think that it's weird that for women they are called "leggings", but for men they are called "compression pants" even though they are literally the same thing? Why not just call them all Leggings of Compression pansts and not two different things.

• I'm a guy and yes I do wear leggings
  • I'm a guy and I'm interested in wearing leggings but haven't done it yet
  • I'm a guy and I would never wear leggings.
  • I'm a guy and I wouldn't wear leggings, but I agree that clothing has no specific gender
  • I'm a girl, and I agree that you should wear leggings, because they really are really comfortable.
  • I'm a girl and I think you shouldn't wear leggings
  • I don't care what you do/I'm just here to see the results
Well I bought Danskin Now leggings from walmart, to find out that they are too big at the waist and legs, I'm looking for one that is like skin tight. The size that I got was small (4-6) does walmart carry any lower sizes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would (and do) only wear them for sports activities. I wear them mostly when playing ice hockey. Anyway, if a guy feels good and comfortable in leggings then he should wear them.

What Girls Said 6

• Leggings are not that comfortable. I rather wear sweatpants if I want to be comfortable or a well-fitted jeans.
    But everyone's opinion is different. Some girls think they're comfortable and maybe you think so too. Try it and if it's comfortable then wear them.

• anyone should be able to wear what they want as long as it does not break the law, being indecent. I am a girl who wears pants, shorts, skirts and dresses and I feel if a man wants to he should have the same options.

• Leggings are uncomfortable and hug the body way more than I'm comfortable with. But you go ahead and wear a pair if you want. I'm not sure how that would work with you having a penis and all, though.

• 1st. Of all I have no idea what you tried on but Legging go on your legs not your body. 2ed if what you tried on hugged your legs more then your comfortable with TRY A BIGGER SIZE.

• First of all, this comment is old as fuck, so why are you even responding to it? Second of all, legs are a part of your body, I can't believe you don't know that. Third of all, leggings are supposed to be somewhat tight on your body, otherwise they wouldn't be leggings, they would be sweatpants. Shoo troll, away with you.

You're the troll. You go away, shoo!

• Wear what you want but that's a huge turn off

• they're uncomfy seriously and I think guys shouldn't be wearing leggings at the first place.

• Lemme see that bulge.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a guy who voted A!!! LOL. I have several pairs of leggings and men's running tights, and a few woman's tights. All of witch my wife loves me in. My wife also loves me in jeggings. ( not leggings with a denim print ) but denim that fit skin tight. Along with denim leggings. I have more leggings than regular jeans. My wife and I have gone out shopping a few times me in leggings just to see the looks we get. The last time we went out food shopping a woman was shocked to see me in a pair of black leggings that are so tight it went up my butt crack. That she dropped a jar of pickles she was holding. My wife and I laughed are ass's off when the jar shattered. The woman snickerd and said Dam!!! You got a Fine Ass... I have to Thank God for the cup part of jock straps or my nuts would have been pushed back up in my body lol. To give you a idea just how tight the leggings are. Both my wife and I wish that guys in skin tight clothing was more accessible without people thinking the guy is gay. My wife and i feel ware what you feel comfortable in clothing isn't gay people are and there's nothing wrong with that. don't know if my experience helps you or not but hopefully it helps someone.

• I'm a 29 yo married guy and I wear leggings on a daily basis. Both relaxing at home and out in public doing the errands for the day. The only time I have pants over them is when I'm at work and have to. I usually buy smalls and they fit me great, and I personally find them to be extremely comfortable but that opinion varies by person. Since you normally wear a 0 for jeans I would suggest buying size extra small. As for the ones you have now that you bought I would suggest washing them in hot water than high heat in the dryer, followed up by another round in the dryer without washing for about another 30-45 minutes. That will usually do a decent job of shrinking them a bit. I hope you find a pair that works for you and you enjoy!

• Leggings... no.

Compression short/pants for sports/exercise then yes.

• You do realise that Leggings and compression pants are the same thing, right?

• Aren't they made out of the same stuff? I mean they both conform to the body, and are stretchy.

• Different material and compression pants/short are more breathable and flexible for hard training.
      It's not a fashion accessory like the leggings.

• no not my thng basically...

• u mean gays xD not Guys

• I wear womens jeans sometimes. Not zeros though, I don't know how skinny you are. Lol but leggings? Eh, I don't know about that.

• I voted D, because once I wore them and they were terribly uncomfortable. But a lot of people seem to find them comfy.