So I'm interested in wearing wearing leggings, because they seem comfy as fuck, and just about every girl I know wears them. And no, I'm not gay, a cross dresser, etc, I just like the comfort dtyle of the leggings, much how I like the comfort of size 0 and 00 skinny jeans. Clothes to me don't have an affixed gender, and I think hey can be worn by anyone. I wear skinny jeans, because they are comforable, and I'm goingot get my first pair of leggings tonight beause I also think they are comfortable.
So guys, would you ever try on Leggings? And girls, what do you think?
Also don't you think that it's weird that for women they are called "leggings", but for men they are called "compression pants" even though they are literally the same thing? Why not just call them all Leggings of Compression pansts and not two different things.
- I'm a guy and yes I do wear leggings0% (0)28% (9)19% (9)Vote
- I'm a guy and I'm interested in wearing leggings but haven't done it yet0% (0)28% (9)19% (9)Vote
- I'm a guy and I would never wear leggings.0% (0)31% (10)21% (10)Vote
- I'm a guy and I wouldn't wear leggings, but I agree that clothing has no specific gender0% (0)9% (3)6% (3)Vote
- I'm a girl, and I agree that you should wear leggings, because they really are really comfortable.25% (4)0% (0)8% (4)Vote
- I'm a girl and I think you shouldn't wear leggings50% (8)0% (0)17% (8)Vote
- I don't care what you do/I'm just here to see the results25% (4)4% (1)10% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I would (and do) only wear them for sports activities. I wear them mostly when playing ice hockey. Anyway, if a guy feels good and comfortable in leggings then he should wear them.2