Girls, What is the best and worst places to get cosmetics?

Updates:
Hey gurls. So sephora right. and dollar store maybe mall. If i ever get the change I may spend like $600 dollars at sephora. maybe ill try mac makeup too. I did try their eyeliner pencil And all i have to say is its good lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• SEPHORA, they're expensive though

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on what you're looking for - there's lots of things like eye shadow and bronzer or blush that you can just pick up from the grocery store, but the more important things like a good primer or foundation probably require a Sephora or Ulta, where there's a wide selection and relatively reasonable prices. Nice cosmetics are an arm and a leg, but you don't want to skimp on your foundation or you end up splotchy, flaky, or oily. Depending on each girls' particular needs after that, any of the other stuff usually can be found between those choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Department Store or Sephora for best (Sephora can be out of stock more often though but has more brands), dollar store for worst?

0|0
    0|0
  • best places... sephora and drug stores or walmart/ target. i also like shoppi g online

worst places... the mall. so overpriced

0|0
    0|0
  • The fountain of youth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best places sephora and ulta i don't find myself shopping at the drugstore for makeup anymore.

Worst places probably the dollar store?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sephora and Mac

0|0
    0|0