Will I look good with ash blonde hair if I have very dark eyes?

My eyes look black and I have medium light skin. My skin tone is neutral (in between warm and cool). I want to add more color to my look, since I find brunette hair in combination with my very dark eyes, too plain.
I'm growing out my hair, so the hair style I'm going for is similar to the one on the picture.

Are there some hair colors that would suit my eye color and complexion?

I got brave, and decided to provide my picture, so you could have an idea how I look like and help me.
I also decided to have fun with my picture. Don't judge me! :P

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...af178f29fb.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, go for it! Light hair/ streaks looks on medium toned skin :-)

• Thanks :)

• I'm thinking of adding light streaks, you know. Never really coloured my hair, So I'm kinda bored, lol.
      Anytime! :-)

What Guys Said 2

• You look good the way you ARE. Don't change :)))

• i would not go that long if i were looks funny never lower then mid butt and it would help if i could see your skin tone other wise don't know

What Girls Said 3

• you remind me of this girl p.gr-assets.com/.../488255.jpg she's a brown eyed blonde. Anyways if you wanna go lighter, do it shade by shade, like don't go blonde right away, just slowly go lighter and lighter.

• I like ash blonde so much, yet for reasons unknown I can never achieve that shit ;_;.
    Anyway, go for it. It will probably look alright with medium light skin.
    It would be better if you provided a picture of your face but oh well...

• I really love blonde with brown eyes. Its a play on what most people think of. Blonde hair=blue eyes. But I think brown eyes and blonde is quite stunning really. Is your skin tone dark, light? What color is your hair now? If it is dark you are going to want to go very slow in your lightening process so that you don't damage your hair.