Who's been to coachella?

I was just wondering as to who's been to coachella and what's it like? I really want to go since I'm only like 3 hours away, but is jt all hype or coachella really fun?

• Really fun
  • Overhyped

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, I had to look up Coachella to see what it was. I had never heard of this before. After looking at the lineup for both weekends, it appears that I have only heard of 2 acts: AC/DC and Steely Dan. I have absolutely no clue who the rest of them are. I guess when it gets to that point, it's probably safe to assume that it's not something I would attend.

• I agree, I never know who is playing... I wouldn't go, not my crowd. It's hard to believe Steely Dan would play that festival.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been but tbh they are way better music festivals for way cheaper like EDC for instance

• I've never been to coachella.

What Guys Said 1

• Its a music festival. You get what you make it. when I went it was cool. But I also lived in Palm Desert at the time so I was able to go home at the end of the night. So I was stoked, but you're 3 hrs away you know its still pretty hot in April.