When it comes to shopping it is only the girls who love it or guys too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I need clothes but i know what I want and what I like I buy it and I'm out. My friend though. When I first met him and his wife we went to vegas and he would go in clothes stores and start matching outfits up on the display and tell me the significance of the colors and shit. First time I thought he was being funny but he kept doingit. I stopped him and I asked him "dude are you gay? Its cool if you are. I'm just wondering cuz your all married and shit" yeah he was pretty pissed. But at least we cleared the air and I now know he's just into clothes.

What Guys Said 13

• Love shopping, but have to know just what I want. I hate traipsing round shops just looking. For clothes, I shop in 2-3 shops, shoes the same, music I get on-line. Food and household things my mum and I do together. Unless sister home, then it all goes out of the window cos we end up going in every shop there is. As if there aren't enough shops for sis in Sheffield!

• Me? Not really. Well, maybe for food but nothing else. I know the food part is surprising. I'm just planning on living alone at least for a while which means I have to know how to shop for food.

• I like shopping, I can't wait to get a well-paid job to have enough money to buy all the shit I want.

• Personally I think shopping is hell on earth.

• It depends on what you are shopping for, clothes most guys dislike doing it but for shopping for gadgets and crap like that most men seem to enjoy it.

• i like shopping, but when i go i know what i want so its fast.

• I enjoy shopping. Maybe not always for clothes, but I do like buying other things, most are nerdy type things. Though I do really enjoy buying things for other people.

• I don't go shopping all that often, but every now and then, retail therapy is a good thing.

• I hate it, shopping sucks. I just want to get what I came for and leave as quickly as possible.

Ever been shoe shopping with a guy? The mens section is half a shelf in the back the rest full of flip flops.

• I love shopping... for car parts

• It is mainly women.

• To be honest I like going shopping it's a lot of fun; especially if you're with a bunch of girls.

• True I agree with you :)

• Thanks XD. If your with the girls they ask you how they look in many different outfits which is awesome. Then they help you pick out different outfits XD.

• I love shopping!!

What Girls Said 3

• I like a guy who would like to take his time cruising around doing the shopping. I hope there are guys like that.

• Some guys like it too - but mostly its a girls thing

• Yeah it is mostly a girl's thing☺

• My boyfriend loves to go shopping; he tries on tons of clothes and everything.