Girls, Why do girls like high waisted jeans and skirts? I don't find them sexy at all?

I think they are a bit old fashioned , i like more low waisted they are so attractive sexy

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I prefer mid rise jeans, those that reach exactly under the belly button. Low waisted jeans make you look fatter than you are because they create a muffin top. You have to have a totally flat stomach to look good in them. High waisted jeans make your stomach look too big and they are too uncomfortable when you sit down.

What Girls Said 12

• Because they're comfortable and stylish. AND they make us look taller... =)

I guess you'll be hitting on girls who don't wear those things... xD

Personally, I don't like my ass crack showing, but I'm just classy like that.

• 0|2
  • They like them because the think they're cute. They are old-fashioned, but old-fashioned is "in" right now. Lots of things that are trendy now are things that were popular in the past. People like vintage clothing.

• A lot of people hate high waisted anything. I can't pull off the high wasted look. I'm to short in the torso XD

• Because they like the and shouldn't care how others feel if they like it

• 2|0
    • Still not a good reason to me :p

• You seriously prefer #1? XD I personally am not that fat, but I still have a muffin top when I wear low-waisted jeans. High-waisted pants are just more comfy and don't leave marks all over the belly.

• Because as a person with wide hips and a bigger bust, anything that covers my boobs starts to look like a tent I u have to nip it in the waist.
    My butt always falls out if low rise. I just don't think wide hips look as good in low rise jeans. p
    Because I like them and I dress for myself

• Who cares if YOU dont find it sexy? We wear what we like for us. Not for your attention. So dont be so conceited

• Old fashioned?www.kryzuy.com/.../
    Come on.. They look hott

• Cus it looks better with cropped tops. I have one pair for that reason. An its slimming too.

• They're cute with crop tops.

• Cus they stay up.