Guys, are you intimidated by tall girls?

I'm 1, 76 in meters, 5 feet 9, and slim... would you find that intimidating, or for whatever reason do uou prefer short girls? I also don't dress extremely feminine, more jeans than skirts because I tend to be self conscious about long legs and such.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think tall girls are great. There's nothing intimidating about them. I love their long bodies and assorted body parts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well, I'm 6'4", so to me, that's not even all that tall.

I would have absolutely no problem dating a girl your height.

Although I probably would be really attracted to those long legs. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't get intimidated. i mean... why should I be? They're not gonna kill me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 foot 2 (about 1.82 meters i think :/ ) so I don't get intimidated by hight. I do like taller women and I love long legs. I think your hight is perfect honestly. If I were to kiss you or dance it would feel comfortable and right. If I was dacing with a girl who was 5 foot 2 it feels awkward and like I'm dancing with a kid. You're hight is great :*

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with tall women.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a leg guy... taller is better. Love long legs and a nice bum. Especially if she dresses to show them off!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6' 3". I prefer women between 5'4~5'9. If a girl is my height or taller im just not attracted. Guess i've grown use to towering over people lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls under 5.2 is turn off for me I'm 6.3
    5.9 you're perfect for me I like tall girls

0|0
    0|0