What color should I dye my hair?

From my profile pic you can tell I'm a natural blonde, I'm wanted to change it to another natural hair color. What do you think I'll look best on me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have really nice hair so can do almost anything with it. As for the colour it really depends on what your style is or if you wish to change it. If you want a more elegant look go for some brown shade, slightly darker than you currently have. If you want to go for sexy hot girl go red. I wouldn't recommend black though.

But hey, why am I talking, go here and check it out yourself:
    http://www.taaz.com/

When you choose your favourite post a picture here and let us decide :)

What Guys Said 3

• Your hair is amazingg as it is but saying thay I think you'd suit brown hair too :) you're an attractive women:)

• RED the BEST color 4 a girl basically!

• Women are killing themself to have yellow hairs;omg u are a cute blonde and keep it! maybe u may try with a lighter or darker one? ;) but not completely to me

What Girls Said 3

• Medium chocolate brown, BUT you'd have to color your eyebrows too...

• Stay with your natural color is what's best but if you want to try something new maybe go jet black

• Blonde hair suits you. I wouldn't change it.