Two piece bikini?

Hello, at what age should a teenage girl wear a two piece bikini? What age were you when you wore your first two piece?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was like 7 or something. The best age is when she start to get breasts.

What Guys Said 10

• Once their breasts start growing. I don't think little girls need to have a top part, I mean, they just look like boys, so why let them wear that. Once their breasts start growing they should then put the upper part.
    That's what I've seen all my life, girls starting to wear the top part around 9-10 y/o, and I think it's the right age.

• whenever she feels comfortable with it basically, and knows how 2 avoid pervs

• 13 seems like a good age for that...

• I think it's perfectly fine for preteens and up to wear bikinis.

Hell little girls wear 2 piece bathing suits but u don't see people screaming about "sexualizing children".

My goodness I don't see the big deal.

• 19 is fine if you have the body for it

• Any age is fine.,,,, iv seen kids wear two pieces

The only reason I'd say not to wear one is if your too sexy with God gifted assets and you feel you might be sexulized to much

• Whatever age you feel comfortable wearing one :)

• At your age its fine

• I've seen many girls as young as 13 wear Victoras secret bikinis. I say 13.

• Whenever your parents don't say "go back in and change"

What Girls Said 17

• When I wore my first two piece? Like 2.

I went through a 1 piece phase though and didn't pick the bikinis back up again until I was 14. Didn't think I had the body for them. :P

• There is no specific age. I believe I was around 11 or 12.

• I first wore a two piece at fifteen. I was first comfortable in a two piece... um... I'll tell you when I am.

• I don't know thats a tough question. i guess its whenever you're ready? i wore my first one at like 14-15

• I was 14... I think,,, It was a sporty one, but still... it was a two piece.
    It's okay. =)

• I didn't wear my first bikini till I was about 12 or 13. There shouldn't be a specific age, at least I don't think so. As long as it isn't to revealing I see nothing wrong with wearing it.

• I think I was 16 when I got my first bikini. I was a bit uncomfortable wearing it for a while though, but I got used to it. It's really up to you when you shart wearing them, one pieces can look really flattering too.

• I was in fifth grade haha

• Everyone can wear a bikini, there is no lower age limit.

• I first wore one when I was 7

• Honestly I've been wearing bikinis since about 8 years old. As long as they cover everything and you don't wear skimpy bikinis you're good.

• I believe I was 17 when I first wore a bikini

• Since I was 4, I guess

• I was like.. 6?
    Lol.
    I don't know. I usually wore 2 pieces as a kid.
    Haven't stopped.

• I was 10 when I got my first 2 piece bikini. I think about any age is ok

• Maybe ten or so, but I looked 8.

• I first wore a bikini when I was a little kid.
    There's no such thing as an age to wear a bikini. Wear it if you feel like wearing it.

• Yeah, my mom said that a two piece was "too revealing for my age". But I'll be 18 in about a month so I just thought that I should get more opinions.

• Too revealing for your age? My step mum was throwing me in bikinis at fifteen. She got frustrated when I decided I wasn't comfortable in them and stopped wearing them.

• @BaileyisDarcey yes, I know!!