Guys, What do guys actually think about lipstick (red for example) ?

I believe it depends on the person and the vibes the woman gives off but : Sexy? Trashy? Too Much? Cute?
Ps: I'm one of the those girls that truly believes that we're not wearing makeup for dudes. I personnaly don't but I'd just like to know what you guys thinks about it :)

• Cute
    21% (8)
  • Sexy
    38% (15)
  • Trashy
    5% (2)
  • Too much
    28% (11)
  • Hate it
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• The only idea I have is that "I have to wipe that lipstick off her lips using my lips" (yummm)

What Guys Said 22

• Red lipstick is probably the most attractive thing a women could put on that actually adds to the beauty of women but make-up and fake tan are horrible to me😜

• I like it a lot on a woman

• I'm a fan of lipstick that's not too noticeable. The kind that's not bold.
    Like... nude is a nice color. Or the kind that's somewhat pinkish. Simple colors.

• I don't mind some makeup to make your skin look clearer, or some eyeliner (which i find really hot) perhaps. But lipstick is one of the things that i think is really unnecessary. Most girls look great without it, and don't need it. And it can look really whorish (especially red), if you overdo it.

I'd say that if its used in moderation, it wouldn't bother me, but i would rather do away with the lipstick if i had a choice.

• I like make-up on a girl. Models, actresses, and girls going to a posh party or restaurant have it on. I found this interesting article on the subject:

www.smh.com.au/.../...-big-lie-20140708-zszp2.html

• Red lipstick always look great to me.

• What do you wear makeup for then?
    It's to feel more attractive right?
    Or more confident... through feeling more attractive.
    Attractive to who?
    You've only got three answers?
    To answer the question, I feel like it depends on the girl and the lipstick, but on the right girl and can be sexy, I'd never call it cute thkugh.

• Women who'd like to answer my question but can't comment here feel free to message if I've missed something obvious.

• Of course I understand, Yes of course the image we give off is important and nobody whats to look bad but it's just not for others and if one my friend would come to me and say "Do you think people will like this color on my eyes?" I would be like "Hey why would you care?" So I don't know I can only speak for myself and the knowledge i have from the girls and women around me so who knows I'm sure that theyre must be girls out there trying their best to look good for some odd reasons ;)

• Omg there not theyre * sorry :')

• I don't think many girls really need it to look better. And overdoing it certainly looks trashy.

• Haet it, can't stand it... i dk... im not like other guys, when girls put on mascara or foundation i'm okay with that.

mascara or lip gloss is sexy, but lipstick puts me off and makes me feel sick.
    i hate lipstick.

red looks horrid, only lipstick that works is dark colors like dark purple, grey , black orpurple

• I don't think strong colored lipstick looks good on pale girls. They look like clowns and it is very unflattering. I do hope I didn't offend too many people just my honest opinion.

• I like it for the most part when a girl wears red lip stick except... when the girl has no lips at all and she's still trying to pull that off. It just doesn't look right.

• I personally like girls to wear as little make up as possible

• there is a theory that a girls lips reflect how her pussy looks and that by wearing lipstick you are drawing male attention to the contents of your panties. whether its true or not, red lipstick is sexy

• i love lips and if they look good then its super sexy, but i feel like red lipstick is over done, you could bring that appeal with anytime of lip product. not only that unless you wanna grab his attention wouldn't you focus more on the outfit?

• Does nothing for me. Not good or bad, but to me, it's just there.

• Don't like it

• My penis will have red marks then... But it looks cute if it isn't too much

• I like bright pink better TBH

• Bright red lipstick is incredibly sexually attractive in my opinion. I can't look away from it.

• there is only one word, its "HOT"

• Stewie from Family says that girls who wear red lipstick are attention seeking whores buttttt, it's just a show, RIGHT?

• Red lipsticks with a glossy glow. I would do the Lewinsky scandal, put my cigarette between those sexy!.. SEXY... LIPS 💋.
    SORRY you can call me a pig but you asked for the true emotions,
    It will be a turn off if a guy wants to give you a smooch. Apply less lipstick just tone your lips, don't cover them with lipsticks that looks good