Ladies, would it bother you if your SO suggested you should dress more revealingly?

Or would you consider it a compliment?

Also, would it depend on what he suggested you should wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like most women I very often ask my husband how I look, especially if we are going somewhere special and I have made a huge effort in hopefully getting everything (outfit, hair, make up etc.) just right.

He has on the very rare occasion suggested something which I hadn't thought of, or considered inappropriate, which quite often has turned out to be the best option.

Hmmm.. This is SO HARD TO ADMIT.. Just once in a while men/guys do surprise us girls/women in proving that they do have a use! lol :)

What Girls Said 10

• If it was something I thought I could actually pull off I would be willing to try it, but if it didn't work at all there's no way.

• I would take it as him saying 'You're not serious gf material. You're someone I'd really love to show off around town and have sex with, but I don't take you seriously at all.'

So I'd dump him.

• That never happened to me. I always had guys who didn't want other guys to check me out. Actually, if he asked me to dress more revealingly when we're going out with friends or something like that, it would be weird, I'd think they were trying to like show me off. Well, in private it's very different though.

• It would depend.. but it's sort of unsusual.. Guys like to see skin or legs or something but when they already have a girlfriend the mostly don't want her to dress too revealing because that would draw more attention from other guys to her. In private, of course, it's different.

• I would be confused by it, ha. My ex never liked when I wore short-shorts in the summer because my legs are longer and the shorts were therefore shorter on me. He never liked them, but I'd think it would depend on the occasion. I don't know how I'd feel, haha.

• I would take it bad. i wpuld think he's just focusing on my body. If he wants me to dress that way in closed doors , just for him then I would consider it

• No, it's a lot better than dating a jealous guy who would be wanting me to cover up.

• No, it wouldn't bother me.

I've dated guys who've said stuff like that.

• What have they suggested?

• well no but Idgaf what guys think about what I wear soo..

• I'd like my guy to tell me to wear something more revealing to show off my

• Your?

• whatever... boobs, legs, or other body part he found attractive.

What Guys Said 0