Who is a model or has modeled?

Anyone who is a model/has modeled?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes what do you want to know?

What Guys Said 13

• @GalaxyHotChoc
    @BarbaraP
    @GirlsEatGirls
    @Chick180
    I believe they are or could be!

• I wanted to but then I entered into a med school.
    End of story!!! lool xD

• hahaha awwww :) It's okay, med school is pretty cool! ... Hey, that rhymes!!! lol

• I should become a rap artist :P :P

• lol you could try :)

• My wife did for a while.

• I got asked to do a modeling job for Sears. I had to give a large security deposit for the clothes, but they paid me 2,000$ just for a few days work.
    Although I hated all the clothes they made me wear. I looked like some dork's dad who was going golfing. They even made me wear what looked like a grandma sweater.

• Whoa, cool! Are you signed to an agency?

• I'm not signed with anybody. I was scouted at the mall and given the job on the spot. The people told me if I wanted more work as a model I would have to create my own portfolio and sponsor my own supplies. I didn't really have the money for that and I still feel it is a safer bet to just go to college. It seems like a really risky and scary career. I saw people crying because they got fired for "putting on a few pounds" and I also heard about best friends becoming enemies because they stepped on each other to become famous. That type of risky business isn't for me, but I know that some people enjoy the thrill.

• Oh :) That sounds awesome. Good luck in the future!!

• I thought I did once, turned out he didn't come from an accredit institution. Either way, I'm pretty sure those photos are still online somewhere - and I didn't get my ten quid.

• My GF and I are both getting into it. I'm doing fitness modeling and she is doing modeling and commercials. We haven't gotten too far off the ground yet.

• I have a small athletic wear sponsoring me the gym, and my GF has been in magazines and a couple shoots. We are working with a new talent agent in LA so hopefully things pick it. Modeling and fitness and the entire entertainment industry are brutally competitive.

• Ya ask away

• by the way when I say model for Abercrombie i mean really model fir them in ads, I think they ever all their workers as "models" lol, not referring to that

• I wanted to go into body building after high school but then I realized that crap won't get me anywhere serious in life. So I went on with school and work.

• I was asked to model from this older lady's store quite a few times but I politely rejected. I personally don't like my looks so I really REALLY hate photos, all the attention makes me feel uncomfortable and I'm not tall enough

• Ohhhh lol it's okay! You were asked lol!

• not yet but i want to be a fitness model in a few years along with being a male stripper, personal trainer

• Certainly not me. I probably couldn't nor wouldn't become one.

• Yeah, I was a role model for young adults but I wasn't very good at it...

• I tried to become a model once. But I was too short._.

• Does p*rn count?

What Girls Said 11

• I do what we call TFP on this website: http://www.modelmayhem.com/

I help the photographers with their portfolio and they help me with mine.

Some of my shots
    i200.photobucket.com/.../...88572_zps07w8dedb.jpeg

i200.photobucket.com/.../DSC07015_zps0qojshom.jpg

i200.photobucket.com/.../...16842_zpsolesvqcp.jpeg

i200.photobucket.com/.../lalala_zpstt11x3af.jpg

i200.photobucket.com/.../DSC07039_zpsgn2cbfwl.jpg

i200.photobucket.com/.../resize_zpseklls5kw.jpg

These photographers are they talented.
    If you are considering modeling, this site could help you practice.

• very talented*

• Nope, I'm not.
      I got into it in 2013

• kk cool :)

• i used to want to be a model until i did runway for a short stint last year (i was also 15 pounds thinner and slightly lanky. i gained weight unintentionally but am still very fit and active looking imo) you literally feel like you have no soul i swear. the girls are nice but usually it is all very superficial and feels slightly stuck up. i stopped because of school plus it was only for a brief time for a friend of mine while she looked for replacements.

• Oh... when did you start modeling? And were you represented by an agency?

• Yeah, I believe there are many models out there. =)

• You model?

• Nope... I'm not interested in that... Seems like a lot of odd jobs, kind of weird and frustrating when you can't get a specific feeling connected to a shot...
      Too stressful for me. o. O

Doesn't go with the feeling of freedom.

• Ohhh okay :) That's fine.

• I used to do serious modeling when i was younger, but since three years i haven't been very consistent. I still do sometimes tho

• Okay cool :) I have a lot of questions about it. Hope you don't mind if I PM you?

• But you're 18. You're pretty much done with h. s. and I don't know if you plan to go to uni. you could start it up again, right?

• I am not actually 18 I'm 16, i put that on my profile, but i don't know how to change it :$
      So i still have this year and next year to finish and then i am indeed planning on going to uni

• I know someone who used to be a model and she said it's the worse because there are people constantly telling you that you are not good enough

• Well, the modeling industry will always be like that. I guess we just need to face it and stay strong.

• this is very accurate. its a soul crushing career choice

• Yeah I know!!! But we gotta be strong.

• I have, why?

• Are you represented by an agency? When did you start modeling?

• So then follow me now, so that I can follow you to let message through

• Okay wait a second I'll do that

• I child modeled up until I was 8 if that counts?

• lol... sure.

• Do you have a female role model in your life. Not celebs, I'm talking YOUR life?

• I love modeling!

• I'm a model. I do not represent anyone in any modelling agencies (freelance). My work is connected to several modelling agencies. I have been to events held in my city. Interviewed in numerous fashion shows. I am the main feature in a fashion magazine.

• Whoa!!! Okay I have A LOT of questions about modeling. Do you mind if I PM you?

• I rather remain anonymous

• kk never mind

• I wish I was a singer/model and maybe actress. I mean, I've always wanted to be a singer and with my pretending I like to act like a model and I know singing and acting are in the same part of the brain, they're related

• So why aren't you as singer or a model or an actress?

• lol I know! I'm glad you realize it.

• I think its good to be aware. I don't know if people are aware of it before they get in the industry. And with things like crazy people, that's where the bodyguards come in and I think the paparazzi can be annoying

• I am not nor have I ever aspired to become.

• I have, but it was a nude photoshoot. Does that count?

• Sure! Is it your job? Is it your career? I have a lot of questions about it.

• Nude modeling, is still modeling

• Yeah, so?