53% (9)77% (10)63% (19)Vote
  • Nude
    47% (8)23% (3)37% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the clothes you want to pair them with. You have more options with black. So I'd say black.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea, but I don't really care about that cause I have plenty of clothes I can pair them with and I have a lot of black shoes already. So, which ones just look prettier to you?

• Show All
    • Yea, that's what I was thinking. I wanted to change it up a bit, but I almost always find the best things in black. Thanks.

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 10

• Nude. The look cuter and sexier.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but the black looks better to me. The nude looks weird... almost as if it was made from the skin of an albino crocodile

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't you have an overactive imagination?

• Show All
    • I don't know. The texture and color differences are what caused me to think the nude looks like albino crocodile skin. The black doesn't really remind me of anything weird looking

• Okay, thanks for the opinion. I hope this doesn't change how I see them... Though it would make it easier to decide.

• Black because it goes with a lot of colors more than the nude

2|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't really matter cause I have other shoes. Which ones just look better?

• They both look really good it's hard to choose lol... But I would say black again but anyway you can't go wrong with any color of them

• Yea, both colors are cute. Thanks.

• Black ones. They look way better and sexier

1|1
    0|0
  • The black looks dope

1|0
    0|0
  • The nude for sure! adorable!!

1|0
    0|0
  • None, they're just ugly tbh. You should get oxfords.

1|0
    0|0
  • No booties.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are some ugly shoes

1|1
    0|0
    • No, they are not.

• Show All
    • So, just because shoes cover up the ankles, they are ugly? Are all boots ugly then? If they are lacy there is no way they can look like bricks.

• Boots aren't bad if the weather is right, but if you want to be elegant, dainty, smooth, and sexy then yeah bootie are not that...

• I think booties are just ugly as sin but go with the nude.

1|1
    1|0
    • Why? :'(

• Show All
    • High heels have just always been seen as really classy and sexy so that's why I'm more ok with those. But yeah "I" prefer flats on a girl. They can look nice and they can actually move around without looking really awkward.

• Yea... I figured there was more to this than you were letting on.

What Girls Said 7

• Nude ones look better. Much better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually I would say nude but those shoes are much cuter in black. It shows off the lace detail nicely!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I agree. I really wanted the nude since I have so many black shoes, but the black show the lace well cause of my skin color.

• I always tell myself no more black whenever I go shopping but I wind up gravitating towards it no matter what. Whichever you get though, they're both cute!

• they're both so cute but black

1|0
    0|0
  • Go go the black one. They're cute :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, some guys have no taste around here.

• I love them... I would get both colours but I would choose the black

0|0
    0|0
  • i think those are some pretty odd looking booties, but black is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like either...

1|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Just dont look good in my opinion.
      But if you like them id go with the black ones.

• Okay, thanks.