Girls, big butt problems?

have any girls had any troubles with having a big bum like it not fitting into your favourite jeans or getting pinched or slapped by boys and your girl friends? anyone got any embarrassing stories GIRLS ONLY!!!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeans practically never fit me right. I'm pretty short so everything is too long and has to be rolled up, and I have super wide hips too, so I have to get a bigger size than my legs need to fit my hips and ass in. So they're always baggy on my legs but super tight everywhere else. My boyfriend described me as 'thick' yesterday, which is the first time I realised that actually describes me.

I've also had issues with being pinched or slapped in public, mostly by strangers. Since it's been going on for a while, I've started getting more and more pissed off by this and I've kicked a guy in the crotch at least once before and I've pretty much mastered the art of turning and slapping them in the face. My boyfriend does it too (I've never kicked him for it but he does get a little shove) so it seems like a lot of people have a fascination with touching my ass!

What Girls Said 3

• hum this is the story of my life lol. i literally have to jump a few times to get my jeans on.

anyway, an embarrassing story. kinda. i was in a fitting room trying on GUESS jeans, and they were my size, but because they were low rise, they were a struggle to pull up lol, so all of a sudden i heard a sound and i knew i had caused a rip in those jeans. girl i ran out of that place as quickly and subtly as i could.

• Its not only butts, but every body part that looks apart from the average. In summer when I wear t shirts or tank tops, I get squeezed in my arm muscles, girls and boys. Its not pleasant if it happens all the time and indint want to walk like an eskimo in summer.

• I tried on some shorts and I couldn't get it over my butt. I jumped up and down I even tried to flatten my butt and I ended up breaking a nail.