Ponytail vs. Hair down?

i don't like hair in my face so my hair is usually up. What do you prefer?

• Ponytail
  • Down

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes it depends on the girl and what she's wearing. Hairstyles of many kinds can look very pretty. Straight, wavy, curly and down - messy ponytail, swirled in a circle whatever that's called and up. Try them all.

• My girl likes hers up a lot in a messy ponytail except when she's in bed then she puts it in a bun because as she likes to sleep facing me she says it adds another layer of protection for her & she's got quite thickish red hair so ponytails etc dont cause her hair to thin and she knows i like it up but if she wants to wear it down then its not for me to decide she looks cute ethierway.

• It all depends on the girl. Some girls look better with a pony tail, others look better with it down, then some girls look great with both. I have yet to have a preference

• In general/out at dinner or events, hair down.

Playing sports or at the gym, ponytail/hair up.

Both are sexy in the right setting.

• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Hair down... Damn fancy comment.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I definitely prefer a girl to wear a pony tail. I loke the way hair looks, but I also like to see her neck. I think it is sexy.

• i like pig tails best

• ponytail for sure

What Girls Said 12

• I usually wear mine in a ponytail. It feels more normal to me and its comfy. Plus for me personally, my face looks slimmer in a pony tail.

• i usually like it down. ponytail is ok every now and then but there's so much you can do when your hair is down, and i think it looks better. on most people anyway.

• I think I look better with it down - I have really long hair. I usually only tie it up when I'm near dangerous tools, going on roller coasters, or if my hair feels dirty.

• I have a round face, so down for me. Hair up is for practical reasons. Although I knew some guys who prefer girls with ponytails rather than girls with their hair down.

• On me, I like it down. Others tell me my face lights up when my hair's up. I still do whatever I like. :)

• I like it down. After like 15 minutes the hair band slips off my hair anyways no matter how tight i wrap it. Plus I can't pull a ponytail off, it looks horrid on me

• It depends on the girls face really.

I'm weird cuz I feel like I look prettier with a ponytail at day but prettier with my hair down at night

• I like my hair down, but it gets hot at work so it usually gets put up.

• My hair is almost always down.

• Usually I have it down, but if it's really how I'll tie it up

• my hair is mostly down i just tie it if it's hot or if i am solving my homework or an exam or something because i always play with my hair so it distracts me or if i am making a certain hairstyle then i might tie it otherwise it is always down

• i love having a pony tail