Girls a what age do you normally stop dating only on looks because I am not the best looking guy in the world and all girls seem to completely ignore me, I have a great personality and would think that people would be beginning to stop dating only based on looks and start thinking about what is on the inside as well. Please give your opinions!

Most Helpful Girl

• We never totally stop. It isn't as big a deal to us as it is to guys though. This is just my read from one question, but you seem angry at women. That's definitely unattractive. If you normally give off that vibe I'd guess that would be a lot more of an issue than physical appearance.

• Well I'm sorry about giving you that impression but I'm not angery at girls but it can get a little annoying when every girls around your age completely ignores you because of how you look.

• All right. Then I guess all I'm saying is don't be angry. Because there's really nothing less attractive than realizing that a guy hates your whole gender.

• Ok a good thing to know for the future thanks for the advice by the way.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never dated based on looks but rather how a guy treats me as well as those around him. After all, looks change over time and it's not the most important attribute to look for in a partner.

Some girls in high school, I've noticed, are superficial because of self-esteem issues and are constantly considering what their peers think of them therefore will not date a guy who seems unattractive based on looks alone.

• are you sure that you don't judge on looks also? I mean you say all the girls completely ignore u. by any chance are you going after the "hot girls" and expecting them to be lenient on looks while you get to enjoy her beauty?

if you don't want a girl to care about looks, go for the less attractive girls who don't have as much options. men also care about looks too, arguably more than women. don't make excuses for being unattractive, we all have to put in work to look good for the opposite sex

What Guys Said 2

• You don't need to be the best looking guy in the room to come out the winner. Getting women is all about creating attraction. We don't choose who we're attracted to. Doing a little research will give you the edge your looking for.

Google attraction and tension.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

• Well in high school looks come first for anybody (Admit it.). Out of highschool it depends on status, personality, and looks are just a plus that goes along with it. So I think if your not the best looking guy you should make it up by being outgoing/nice to everyone.