Are you a sneakerhead?

Just honestly curious lol, and me personally I am. I have about 16 pairs of sneakers (I think).

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a ton. I got 4 pairs but that's because 1 is ripping at the sole, the other is losing pieces of the sole, then 2 are in decent shape including the ones ball in. I usually don't get rid of them just cause of a small bit of tearing but only when they're incredibly unusable.

What Girls Said 7

• I own 5 pairs of shoes.

Tennis shoes
    Cowboy boots
    Winter boots
    Flip flops
    Heels

1 pair of each.

• Uhhh I only have like 2 pairs of sneakers (and I almost never wear them).
    I wear flats, boots, and flip flops more than anything.

• Nah, I usually just have two pairs of sneakers at a time (one for rough use and one for normal use) and a pair or two of flats.

• I like my sneakers because I'm a gym rat but I'm much more of a high heels person!

• I wear the same shoes everyday lmao

• Not at all. I think I have just 2 pairs.

• Yes yes I am XD I own at least 10 pairs and I never really wear anything else unless its a special occasion

What Guys Said 7

• I guess. For everyday shoes I only have sneakers. All the others are dress shoes for work.

• I am a sneaker man and boot man

• yes i like snekers basically... as i like them on girls as well

• I have quite a bit but I stopped buying them.. I guess my style changed. I still wear them occasionally though

• I own gym sneakers
    4 pairs of boots
    sandals

• I love buying sneakers. I have brooks beast motion control ones for running, and several other ones for banging around in.

• I used to be when I was 14. I used to think I was so cool.

• I think people who buy a lot of clothes just for popularity are hype beasts, not sure.

• It's because in middle school, all the popular guys would talk about shoes more than anything. So I got a pair of expensive shoes so I had something on common with them. And it worked. I turned into that kid where when your gym teacher puts you on a certain team all the other guys on that team would go "YEAAAAAAAH MY BOY JUSTIN YEAAAAH"