Who is your favorite disney princess (Mine is Belle😊🌹💛)?

I wish I could have added more options! Feel free to comment on princesses including Merida, Rapunzel, Pochahontas and Tiana!

• Belle
  • Ariel
  • Cinderella
  • Mulan
  • Jasmine
  • Snow White
  • Aurora
For those of you that chose Belle (a wide majority did), we need to become friends! Follow me:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mulan's a war hero... not a princess. For god sakes people she was born into a family of farmers and didn't even marry a prince! >:U My favorite is Tiana, but she's not up there, and my second favorite is Merida, but she's not up there either and neither is Pocahontas or Kida. *Clicks Belle.* :/

What Guys Said 14

• none of them. disney ripped off the brothers grimm and took out all the parts that make it anything less than idealistic and two dimensional... or even remotely interesting. snow white is actually 14, which makes the whole 7 midget gangbang thing seem all the more fucked up, and it also makes the prince a pedophile... and in the end the queen is forced to dance on scalding hot fire until she dies. and she's after her liver and kidneys, not her heart, because she somehow managed to weave up a bullshit line to her husband the king, that she is deathly ill and the only cure is eating her own daughters vital organs.

in the real version of cinderella her stepsisters literally cut off her heel and toes because they think it will make the shoe fit better, like the prince won't find anything weird or fishy about a girl with extra toes just taped on or whatever. prince charming doesn't realize it was her because the shoe fits, he realized it because there was blood on the shoe and he thinks, hm, maybe its from the girl with NO FREAKING TOES. and then birds peck out her stepsisters eyes. also, the whole reason cinderellas shoe came off in the first place wasn't because she tripped, it was because he basically boobie trapped the steps with some kind of glue to intentionally steal her shoe, like, ha, ha bitch, now i got your shoe, now i can stalk you down and find out where you live. How is that not quality entertainment. They took out all the good jokes in the disney version.

oh right, the beast in the beauty and the beast is actually a 3 headed snake demon, so there's that. I mean whatever, you're into furries, beastiality, whatever you want to be fucked by some kind of oversized teddy bear, go to alabama or something, but a 3 headed snake demon? No one wants to fuck that.

• the little mermaid is actually the most romantic of them but there ain't no fucking happy ending. in addition to having her tongue taken out and her fins destroyed, and having her every waking moment feeling like she's stepping on broken glass because of a curse, squid bitch puts another spell on her that says they have to marry and fall in love or she will die. And they don't. He falls in love with another woman, completely friend zoning ariel and then because she can't do it she is ordered to kill him or turn into sea foam, but she idealistically believes the power of her love will overcome the spell and gets a hell of a rude awakening when her plan fails miserably and she dies.

to top it all off, according to the author, mermaids do not have souls and she has to do 300 years of good deeds in order to earn one, only every time a child cries, she has to do an extra day for each teardrop... which i guess makes squid bitch some kind of sea devil

• alabama LOL

• Tom Cruise.

• d00d i made a mistake watching Frozen at my friends pad :/

my choice is now obvious.

• Princess Leia.

• Jasmine. Damn that princess can get it

• I do not think she is technically a princess but Jane from Tarzan is my favorite.

• Belle because she is the only one that likes to read, and she's pretty dang classy.

• Ariel and belle they are amazing 😀, LMAO this sounded gay

• Jasmine is the prettiest of all of them, but Mulan is the most badass. But the original story of Ariel interests me. In the actual fairy tail she chops off her legs and jumps into the ocean dissolving into sea foam or something like that

• Ariel, she's a cutie

• Mulan for character
    Ariel for looks

• Ariel is smokin' hot lol

• Mine is Mrs. Growthefuckup.

• Snow white

What Girls Said 23