Guys, what hair styles and outfits do you find most attractive on girls?

What is your favorite hair styles on girls and what outfits do you find most appealing?

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Short shorts, yoga pants, any thing tight. Flannels look nice as well. Leather boots (has to fit well). I kind of like wavy or straight hairstyles.

• The dress tights and boots combo never fails to drive me nuts. As for hair, she should just do what looks best for her.

• The best hairstyle varies depending on the girl, so long as it's natural looking and not some weird style it's fine.

• I love when a girl had like full bar and it is down. So sexy. And when they wear skirts because they are so feminine. Also I like some sort of heel as it extends the line of the leg. And of course full back panties because they are sooo cute.

• Short skirts long hair :)

• I like long hair the more the better. as far as outfits I like exposed shoulders

• I like blondes and brunette and any outfit really lol